💻 42

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

"Sometimes... it smells like trash." Hoseok continued to chirp as Jungkook covered both of his ears.

"You know, when you don't poop for a few days, your fart will smell like trash. And hers, ew." Jungkook slammed his fist on top of his desk, surprising nearly everyone in the office. Jungkook widened his eyes and quickly regretted his action. He cursed under his breath, glaring at Hoseok who had his eyes widened twice its size.

"Stop humiliating your sister will you?!" Jungkook whisper-yelled, his face was flushed red. How can Hoseok keep blabbering such embarrassing things about his twin like that? Jungkook wasn't minding about the fart that smelled like trash or anything like that. She is a human so it's natural.

"You're very no fun Gguk, I was just joking and you got so pissed. What's with you always pissed about me teasing my own sister, huh?" Hoseok asked, eyes narrowing accusingly.

Jungkook looked at Hoseok dumbfounded, lips pursed into a thin line. But before he could set up an excuse, his computer screen lightens up with a notification.

He looked over the screen for a while before turning his chair around to face his working desk again. He remained silent, his eyes locked with the screen. Widening in the process as he read the web screen he had been watching for a while.

Hoseok peeked his head over, curiously looking over what's Jungkook been looking at with that serious face and widened his eyes as well.

"Littlebird is posting again!" The two officers gasped. Officer Sehun who sat behind them quickly diverted his attention at the two,

"Who posted?" He asked, approaching the desk in front of him. He stood behind Jungkook's chair and saw his screen.

"Officer Janghoon!" He quickly called another senior officer that was charged into this serial murder case as well.

"I think he found another victim." Jungkook murmured, knitted his eyebrows together.

"Go and check his IP address now." Officer Janghoon ordered, the younger officer just hummed in response.

He quickly opened up another tab of black screen, his fingers slyly run over the keyboard, typing as fast as he could, unknown letters of code Hoseok couldn't decipher. He kept doing it for a while until another screen popped in, showing numbers in several lines.

"Of course, he used fake IPs." Jungkook pointed his slender yet veiny finger over the screen, showing the IP address of the poster that came across different countries from the different part of the world.

All of them sighed heavily.

"Nothing much we can do then." Officer Janghoon took off his cap while running his fingers over his greasy hair frustratedly.