💻 03

YOU

YOU

I sat on the long brown wooden chair, old but still strong, inside the empty church chapel.

In front of me, there sat our leading young pastor, Kim Seokjin.

His graceful black hair shining under the moonlight that peeked through the roof window.

It was amazing sight to see a man that blessed with a good glowing skin unlike mine which was kinda dry and dull, smiling gloriously in front of me. He was a young pastor that everybody adored.

He sat there quietly listening to my confession or more likely, my whiny rants about my brother and his stupid little prank.

"My brother sent me this link to this porn site. And stupidly, I believed him and dear Lord in the heaven please forgive me!" I shut my eyes tightly trying to chant some prayer. But I quickly snapped it open when I heard Pastor Kim chuckled.

"Pastor Kim! Why are you laughing?! This is a serious matter! I just watched a live streaming porn for goodness' sake!" I pouted my lips while my hand was tapping my lap frustratingly.

"It just, you're so cute, you know that?" I blushed at his compliment. But nope, this was not my time to feel flattered.

"But pastor..." I whined once again as he tried to hold back his windshield laughter.

"Alright, Alright, continue." He ordered.

"He almost! Almost stripped all of his clothes in front of my innocent eyes. A-and he kept calling this teenagers 'daddy'. Why would you refer a stranger as your dad?!" I shook my head furiously at the thought. I didn't realize someone already walking closer toward us, that until...

"What did you say?" A raspy voice suddenly butted into our conversation.

I turned my head already recognizing the familiar voice. I saw him walking closer to us, his hands tucked inside his pants pocket, he yawned widely with a tear almost escaped his half lidded eyes.

Min Yoongi.

"What did you say again?" He cocked his eyebrow slightly while slowly flopped his thin body on the chair beside me.

"What did I say what?" I questioned him confusedly.

"The thing you said after 'the horny teenager'." He smirked but I was too oblivious to realize that.

"Daddy?" He smiled wickedly as he received my answer he wanted to hear.

"Say it once again..." He asked, leaning his face way too close to my liking. I slightly pulled my head away and repeated the answer again.

"Daddy...?" I tilted my head to the side innocently, staring deeply into his dark feline eyes.

"I can't hear you. Say it one more time." This time he leaned his ear closer. I bet he could feel my breath on his pale skin.