💻 57

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

What a coward...

"Shut up!" The man whimpered, running his hands through his hair frustratedly.

Substitute? Are you kidding me?

"I just don't want to taint her... Don't you understand?" He panted, hands sliding down, now covering his ears.

So you'll let them taint her instead? Who is that boy again? That cashier boy she has been laughing with? Or maybe that red-haired one, that brat who doesn't know his place? Or maybe...

"Shut up! Shut up!"

You're stupid, simply stupid!

"You didn't know anything!" The male screamed, slamming his fist on the ceramic sink.

I know you better than anyone else. I know you want her, so why not try to get her instead of running in this endless circle? Afraid of tainting her?

If it's not you, there will be plenty. It's better be you, isn't it?

"This hand, this hand is too filthy to even touch her. It was all because of you! If you just... If y-you just get out of...!"

"Oppa...?" The bathroom door suddenly being slammed open,  the male snapped his head to face the long-haired girl who looked at him confusedly with her doe innocent eyes.

"W-who w-were you talking to?" Her voice wavered as she asked the male who stood in front of the mirror, now staring at his own reflection. The man gripped on the sink tightly before muttering between his gritted teeth.

"No one. C-can you leave me alone?" The girl quietly nodded before closing the door.

"Y-you know, oppa... If y-you have a p-problem... Y-you can always speak to me... A-and I already fed Holly too, I left some food for y-you. So if you already feel better, please don't forget your dinner..." The man didn't answer as the girl peeked her eyes through the small gap of the door. He just turned around then slammed it in front of her face, shutting her away.

"Y-you c-can't... You can't help me."

Unless if she disappears... The voice inside of his head laughed maniacally. So you can have the real one instead of the fake. I don't get why it's so hard for you just to do it. What a coward, coward!!!

The male turned on the sink and splashed water into his face.

"I'm not a coward! I will... I will make her mine. Just so you wait..."