💻 47 💜

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Taehyung was on his way to a minimarket, he mentally noted himself not to go to the store where he had met the little boy, Sian, he wanted to avoid any possibility Jimin was there too. His crush shouldn't be seeing him looking messed up like this, that would be so embarrassing.

He drove his expensive car, cheeks drenched with tears. He wiped it harshly using his sleeve. One thing that crossed the red-haired's mind right now was to drink his problem away.

And so he did.

After buying and drinking exactly four bottles of Soju, Taehyung already felt lightheaded. He walked fumbling out of the minimarket, staggering, and swaying a little.

The sun hasn't even set yet he was already drunk. He found himself away toward a small alley, didn't even bother to see what's in front of him as he walked.

And then he bumped into a taller shoulder.

"Yah... watch where you walk, idiot." The taller snarled, voice laced with anger.

Taehyung didn't even turn his head as he kept walking forward, ignoring the man who got his blood boiled on top of his head.

"Aren't you going to say sorry?!" The man gripped his left arm, yanked him back.

Taehyung scoffed, "Do I have to?" He replied, plastering a cocky smile on his reddening face.

"Asshole." The man snapped, pushing Taehyung until his back hit the wall.

But the red-haired male was too drunk to realize the dangerous situation he was into. The one he bumped wasn't just an ordinary man. He had a way builder body than him, taller obviously, leather jacket hugging his figure tightly. Racy tattoos could be seen, painted all over his body and the worst part was, he wasn't alone.

Not wasting any seconds, his other three friends joined him, circling Taehyung who just giggled, annoyed the taller even more.

"Just fuck off, dude!" Taehyung raised his voice, followed by another playful giggle.

"Did I bump your shoulder that harddd? Is it hurt~? The big guy is getting hurt--" and before he could even finish mouthing the last word, a strong blow already hitting his jaw. Taehyung's body slumped on the ground, his lips were getting cut by his own teeth, bleeding as the result.

"Jerk." The man spatted, smirking as he looked down at Taehyung.

Soon his minions followed him, torturing the poor Taehyung who could only curl himself into a ball.

Moans and groans escaped his lips as he was being beaten off by the groups. Until suddenly a loud whistle blow could be heard.

"Stop!" A young man yelled from afar, gaining everyone's attention except Taehyung who was too immersed in the pain that finally shoot all over his body.