💻 58

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

"Is he... tall?"

Was the very first thing Yoongi asked about the male Y/N just went on a date with.

Y/N had insisted to him that it wasn't a date because she just went there out of pity for Seungjae, the kid she had known from the daycare— that's what he told Yoongi.

But again, for Yoongi, it can be counted as a date that disguised as a friendly family outing. The fact that the male already has a kid made the case even worse. Why would a divorcee go out with a single girl without any ulterior motives? Maybe he just used his son as an excuse so Y/N would go with him.

Many thoughts running wild inside Yoongi's small head. Although he wasn't convinced at least he had to confirm a few more things that were important to him. Which including his height differences too.

"He is 6 feet tall. So... yeah..." Y/N answered hesitantly since she never actually count how tall Namjoon was.

He was taller than her twin, that's for sure. A bit taller than Jungkook too, that's also for sure. So mathematically, she should've been correct.

Yoongi puckered his lips cutely, letting out a muffled grunt while shifting on his body on the bed. He's like 5 centimeter taller than him. So irritating. Even though it wasn't that far by number but still, even to join modeling they had to be over 180. Yoongi wasn't even close to 179 yet.

Okay, maybe he is taller but so what?

There are smaller people who are attractive too. One of them is... Yoongi. That stranger can be as tall as the Goliath but Yoongi can be more endearing, like David the King.

"Is he... Handsome too?"

He was secretly hoping that Y/N would say meh as an answer but the silence from the other line made Yoongi went anxious.

"Y/N... is he handsome?" He repeated the question, playing with the cover of the pillow he laid his head on.

Meanwhile, the girl's face on the other line had visibly turned red, which fortunately invisible to the male she kept quiet with. She somehow recalled the way Namjoon had dressed earlier on their family outing. The way his leather jacket would hug his thick muscly arm firmly, the clothes that perfectly fit his well-proportioned body.

If she said that he's not handsome, charming, stunning, hot wait stop— chill sis— then she would be lying and lying is a sin.

Why would he ask such a thing?!

"Uhm... yeah... he is... handsome." Y/N finally admitted, burying her face on top of her knees shyly as she crouched in front of the fridge.