💻 35

AUTHOR

Yoongi walked Y/N home as they arrived at the final bus stop nearby her apartment. 

"Wow, the store is quite far. Why are you choosing the farthest place to work? I only picked you up once and already tired." Yoongi whined as he stuffed his hands inside his pocket. Feeling the night cold breeze hitting his skin.

"So you guys won't find out I've been working of course. Are you cold?" She turned around facing Yoongi who's just nodded his head and shivering.

She stuffed her own hand inside his pocket and intertwined their fingers. The blood rushed up toward Yoongi's pale cheeks. Tinted it with a deep shade of red.

"Better?" Yoongi just nodded his head, turning his head to the side, avoiding to be seen by her.

Yoongi looked down as he spotted the bandaid plastered on her neck. Before he could ask a question.

"What's happening to your—"

"We're almost home." She cut him off.

"Don't worry, I'll get you some warm pack from the storage when we arrive." Y/N smiled as she looked up at the slightly taller male.

Yoongi frowned and forgot his question as disappointment flashed on his mind, he was still enjoying his little moment with the love of his life and didn't want it to end just yet.

But luck wasn't on his side, they were only a few houses ahead before they arrived. He already knew it when he spotted a familiar black haired male, in his light blue uniform, sitting in front of Y/N's black gate.

What the fuck he is doing there? Yoongi thought to himself, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Gguk?" Y/N muttered.

She let go of Yoongi's hand— which just warmed up as they holding on each other— jogging lightly toward Jungkook whom she had saw, shivering in cold, waiting in front of her house.

"Gguk, what are you doing?" Jungkook looked behind her back, where he saw a grumpy pale looking male, glaring at him.

"Waiting for you." Jungkook answered shortly as he stood up patting the dirt off his pants.

So he was the reason why Y/N had refused his offer to pick her up.

"Why are you waiting on the outside?" Y/N asked as she fished the key from inside her bag.

"I finished my shift earlier so I went home first. I forgot that I don't have the key to your house." Y/N just nodded as she unlocked the gate.

"What is he doing here at this hour?" Yoongi was visibly angry as he threw Jungkook his accusing gaze.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as Y/N answered, "He's staying with Hoseok." Yoongi widened his eyes.

"He's living here?!" Yoongi asked in disbelieve, pointing his index finger toward Jungkook.

"Uhm... practically, yes." Y/N rubbed the back of her neck as she pushed the gate open.

Jungkook scoffed as he entered the gate, "I think he should be going home now." He referred to Yoongi who parted his jaws in shock.

"W-what?! You have no right—"

"Hoseok will be home soon." Jungkook simply added as Y/N listened to him attentively.

"He's right." She smiled as she turned around, completely oblivious with the thick atmosphere between the two males.

"Thank you for picking me up, Yoongi. And oh wait—" The girl marched inside first as she saw Yoongi fisted his hands into a ball— she thought he was still cold, little did she know.