💻 52

YOU

YOU

"Where are you going?" Hoseok suddenly asked, mouth still filled with scrambled egg sandwich he made as breakfast, furrowing his eyebrows as he saw me dressing neatly in Sunday morning, walking passing the kitchen through the hallway.

I wore a brown colored coat with a white shirt underneath, tucked in light blue colored jeans, my usual sling bag around my shoulder.

"Where else? The church of course." My reply was short to make sure he won't peer any longer but hey! This is Hoseok we are talking about. I could feel his accusing stare as I pulled out my converse from the shoe rack.

"You unusually put too much effort though." Hoseok pointed out with his chin.

Nicely what?

Okay— maybe I put a little bit of effort on my face. Just a foundation and chapstick to make with cherry color and flavor, because the weather was cold, and my lips were getting dry.
Nothing out of the ordinary okay?

"Did you apply blush on your cheeks?" I covered them almost immediately.

"I—I didn't!" I denied strongly, although I believe my cheeks were naturally red by now, even reaching both of my ears.

This whole morning ordeal also grabbed the attention of another male who sat right across my twin, his flashy red hair was already shining brighter than the sun. Taehyung turned his head around to look at me.

A mischievous smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "Looks like your sister is going to have a date after the holy deed, huh?" I hissed and raised my fist up in the air, threatening Taehyung to shut his nosy mouth up.

It wasn't true— well, maybe not entirely false. But it was not a date! Still not a date I swear to God!

Hoseok cocked his eyebrow accusingly, he already parted his lips ready to say something unnecessary as well as torturing me with his long life lesson speech— Adios brother, I'll just go listen to pastor Seokjin's preach instead.

Within a split of a second, I marched toward the door.

Hoseok suddenly stood up from his chair, making it fall on the floor with a loud thud. Taehyung flinched by the sudden noise and flinched once again when Hoseok shouted

"JUNG Y/N, WHERE THE HELL DO YOU  THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" Was the last thing I heard before I slammed the door shut.