💻 08

"Jeon Jungkook! Jung Hoseok!" They flinched and dropped their half emptied coffee cups inside the trash bin nearby right away when they heard the thunderous voice beamed across the hall of their office

"You guys are fucking late." The taller male shot them a deadly glare as the two younger just lowered their head while hiding their hands behind their straightened back.

"Ten laps of running and one hundred squats!" He yelled at them.

"Now!" The two quickly obeying the order and ran straight outside the office to the practicing yard.

The older male watched them disappeared from his view with his murderous eyes. His black fringe fell down from his cap, making his eyes a bit itchy. He quickly took off his cap and fix it.

"God, Joon. Chill." Another male appeared, he was the same height as the chief, but more soft in a term of facial structure.

"They need to learn how to be discipline." The taller replied, softening his eyes.

"I know. Here, drink this." The other tall male offered him an iced coffee.

"Thank you, hun." The chief smiled showing his two cute dimples.

"You're welcome." The other said then sipping his coffee.

-

"Holy shit. Did you see his fucking eyes? He was so ready to kill us." Hoseok mumbled as he sprint circling the yard.

"That's all your fault, asshole." Jungkook muttered as he wiped the sweats from top of his head.

"My fault?! If you don't start the stupid debate about my sister and her credit card, we won't be late. And damn, chief Joon is fucking crazy one. I can't handle this anymore." Hoseok panted.

"Jesus." Jungkook whined.

"I thought you were atheist, gguk." Hoseok sarcastically replied.

"I think I may need to go to church soon or else I'll end up in hell for staying too long with a Satan like you." Jungkook mumbled lowly.

"I think chief Joon hated me with passion." Hoseok said panting.

"I won't doubt that. But please don't include me in your stupid mess." Jungkook replied as he took off his cap, feeling hot after eight laps of running.

He could hear some girls squealing on the side.

"since when the hell they were here?" He pointed up with his chin. There were some female cops watching them, giggling like a bitch.

"I don't know, you lucky bastard." Jungkook just rolled his eyes at Hoseok remark. Jungkook had become extremely popular ever since he entered the academy. Every female officers, newbie or higher, always be there to watch him practicing. Bless him and his handsome face.