💻 45

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Taehyung lazily dragged his feet toward his bedroom. His aching head due to the hangover from yesterday was worsening after two hours long of torture in his law class today. Rather than learning something new about the constitution, today lesson gave him constipation instead.

He immediately flopped his body on his king sized bed once he arrived. He dropped his bag on the floor, not bothering to even take a shower or change his clothes as his eyes slowly slam shut. He contemplates his life choices, why would he enter the law major in the first place? Oh right, because he's the son of the Kim Law Firm great owner, he had to follow his father's path. Although he didn't mind because he had no other dream or desire, to begin with. He was about drifted off to sleep...

...That until his bedroom door was opened with a creaked noise. "Ahjumma, I told you I don't wanna eat yet. Don't disturb me—"

Taehyung thought it was his old nanny that was coming in. She never bothered to knock the door and he didn't actually seem to mind it. But the familiar sultry voice that was calling for his name, made the brunette snapped his eyes open instead,

"Taehyung?" The boy abruptly sat up at the edge of his bed, fist gripping tightly on the silky bedsheet. His eyes were piercing glare at the woman who's sneakily slid her way through the small gap of the door.

"What the fuck..." Taehyung murmured. But when he saw how her body made a stumbling way toward him, how her eyes were half-lidded. He knew well that his aunt was drunk.

"Taehyung-Ah..." She hiccuped. She only wore his red nightgown along with the loosened pink robe that barely covered her shoulder because the satin fell over her arm instead, showing her cleavage and collarbone as a display. She didn't even wear a bra.

Taehyung-ah... the younger male hated with all of his guts when she called him like that.

"Get the fuck out, bitch!" Taehyung shouted, but his body stiffened on where he sat.

The woman stopped deadly on her track. Her bright red lips parted and pursed, a frown spread across her face.

"T-that's a rude w-waaay to greet your aunt, young man." She slurred, pointing her long and well-manicured fingers at her nephew.

"Just get the fuck out! How dare you stepped your feet here?! Go away!" The younger boy practically screamed on top of his lungs.

Taehyung's aunt didn't budge but clicked her tongue instead. Her frown deepened as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Although your father isn't home yet, you still have to behave, Taehyung-Ah." A shiver ran down to the boy's spine. Hearing his name rolled out of her lips made Taehyung wanted to puke.