💻 73

AUTHORIf anyone still read this book, enjoy~

AUTHOR
If anyone still read this book, enjoy~

"Goooooood evening Officer! Imma here to report a theft—"

Taehyung diva walked inside the police station, opening the glasses door widely apart, but suddenly stopped deadly on his track as he caught a glimpse of some people he knew, who seemingly paused whatever they're doing as he entered the building.

"Oh..." he trailed, immediately recognized a few faces.

"Namjoon-hyung?" He muttered softly, earning a quirked eyebrow from Hoseok who wondered how the hell he knew Namjoon.

"Hoseok? Juancock?" He pointed his finger toward the three males he saw first then darted to the left toward Y/N.

"Y/N?" he glanced back and forth between Y/N and Namjoon before snapping his head to the left to find Yoongi and an unknown handsome guy standing next by, with two other unknown girls, another unknown handsome guy. Ugh... so many people.

But anyway,

"Yoongay? And oh—" his eyes finally landed on a certain brunette. "My Ba— Jimin!" His tongue almost slipped a nickname Jimin certainly hated.

"Uhm... Gays? Did I miss something?" Taehyung asked confusedly as he finally realized most of the people he knew had gathered there.

Officer Junmyeon was the first to break the trance as he approached Namjoon with a folder in his hand.

"I think we need an urgent meeting." Namjoon nodded his head furiously at his colleague's suggestion before glancing at Hoseok who already shooting daggers with his eyes.

"R-right. Meeting room, now!" He quickly escaped, dragging along the masked underwear thief he caught earlier, walking toward a meeting room followed by Junmyeon.

Y/N coughed awkwardly before pretending the event earlier never happened. She then walked away approaching Taehyung instead.

"What are you doing here, Tae?" She asked while awkwardly glancing over her shoulder. She could sense Hoseok was keeping a judging look.

"Oh right! Since he's here..." He pushed Y/N aside and stomping his feet toward a counter where there's another officer sitting behind.

"I'm going to report a theft!" He raised his voice, surprising a young male officer there.

Taehyung turned around, pointing his finger at Yoongi. "He stole my Gucci slippers! Please arrest him, officer!"

"Hey!" Yoongi instantly yelled back.

"When did I steal anything from you?!"

Taehyung scoffed and crossed his arms. "How about we go take a look at your house, if I found my slippers there I'll sue you for that. Don't you know how expensive it is?"