💻 32

*click!

*click!

It was another morning when Y/N giggled as she waved her hand to cover the camera from taking her pictures. "Sungwoon-ah! Stop taking my pictures. I look ugly." The male just laughed as he stared into the camera.

" The male just laughed as he stared into the camera

"You're not, look..." He showed it to Y/N who playfully pinched his arm.

"Delete it now! See? my eyes were still closed. You need to at least signal me if you want to take the picture." She huffed and puffed her cheeks.

"I'm taking a documentary and not some model photo shoot, Y/N." The boy rolled his eyes.

"Exactly. You can take the others picture instead of me." She replied.

"I did." The boy defended, showing the camera screen where there were a lot more pictures of the other students while they were on the counseling. Sungwoon then rolled out his tongue, teasing her.

"Then delete the previous one!" She ordered but Sungwoon just shook his head. "Don't wanna." He giggled as he ran away from Y/N angry punch.

"Geez, I thought he was the treasurer and now he's some kind of photographer." She mumbled to herself before returning her attention toward her counsel group which looked extremely disinterested with today's meeting.

There was Mark who busy scribbling something on his notes and there were Taehyung and Jackson whose eyes locked on the screen together.

"Shoot him, dumbass!" Taehyung growled as Jackson groaned.

"You need to cover me, shithead." Y/N rolled her eyes. How dare they play some mobile game in front of her very own eyes.

She stomped her feet toward Jackson first and snatched his phone. "What did I tell you about no phone during counsel? Taehyung?" Taehyung cursed as his game ended with his team lose because Y/N took Jackson's phone.

"God. We're almost won!" The red haired male groaned as he ran his fingers on his hair.

"Sorry, okay? Just please give me back my phone." Jackson pleaded as she sighed in defeat. "Fine. But no more games." Jackson signaling an 'ok' with his hand.