💻 22

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

She breathed in the cold air. Her whole body tingled by the sudden cool air breeze.

Y/N stood awkwardly in front of the small daycare around her neighborhood. She decided to volunteer there and took care of the children. She was pretty sure that the only pain in the ass of her team, aka Taehyung, won't messed it up. Since she found out, he actually likes kid.

"Sorry to make you wait." The woman in her thirty coming out from inside the house, brought a plain yellow map on her hands.

"This is the form. You can fill it with the volunteer names and I'll proceed it as soon as possible." She said smiling, she tucked her brownish hair to the back as she stuffed her left hand inside her yellow apron pocket.

"Thank you, Miss Hyeri." Y/N smiled back as she grabbed the map from the older woman's hand.

"No, thank you Y/N. We've been short on people and your volunteers will do much help." Hyeri spoke brightly.

Y/N sighed in return. "I just really hope they won't mess it up." Hyeri took Y/N's hand and squeezed it. Her warm ness spread despite the cold weather they were in.

"They won't Y/N. They'll love all the kids here. All sweet and kind. Don't worry." Hyeri reassured.

"Thank you so, so much, that's very sweet of you. What do I do without you?" Y/N smiled and hugged her tight.

"Everything will be fine. Believe me." She mouthed another thank you to her older friend.

"Y/N?" Another familiar sweet voice joined their conversation.

"J-jimin?" She turned her head to face the boy with another smaller cutie on both of his side.

"Hello, noona!" Sian greeted happily as he took his hand off Jimin's and ran straight hugging her.

"Ow, you're heavier now. Such a big boy, aren't you?" Sian giggled happily.

"Hello there, Seungjae." Y/N peeked her head behind Sian to see another smaller boy, hanging his head low and sniffing.

"What's going on with Seungjae?" She whispered at Sian, he just shook his head lightly.

"What happened to him?" She asked Jimin.

"Uhm- his father didn't picked up him again." Jimin said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"He promised he will! He promised that he will bring me out and have fun but he broke it again! I hate him so much!" Seungjae suddenly cried.

Hyeri rushes toward the smaller boy, trying to pick him up. But Seungjae struggled in her embrace, throwing tantrum even more. The boy who was in his black coat now a crying mess as he angrily stomped on the snow underneath him.