💻 39

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

"What do you want, Jae?" Later at night while Yoongi was busy remixing his melody in front of his computer, with his old but favorite cream colored shirt— F and G letters printed in front of it, his bed hair was tousled everywhere until a repetitive buzz came from his phone. It was very disturbing especially when his hand reached the thing and he finally saw the caller ID.

Yoongi could choose not to answer but he slid the phone and put it on his ear anyway.

"Aw come on my man, Yoongo Bongo. Don't be so salty." The man from the other line clicked his tongue. A loud blast of EDM filled the background.

"Come and join us in the club, Yoongs." The man asked whilst giggling.

"Not interested. So bye-"

"Hey! Don't cut the call just yet, asshole." Jaebum spatted, Yoongi didn't even understand why he listened to him in the first place, he really didn't end the call just to feel more enraged than before.

"Don't be such a pussy, Yoong. Are you that afraid of your father might find out that his beloved one and only son actually loved to get drunk and dancing in the club, hmm?" The man slurred.

"Shut up! I told you I don't want to hang around trash like you anymore. Can you just leave me alone?" Yoongi hissed as he slammed his hand on the table.

"Woa, woa, chill yo. Trash like us belong together." Jaebum chuckled and replied Yoongi sarcastically.

"Wait wait, I'll send you something cool in the message, check it out."

Yoongi lowered his phone and put the call on hold, he checked the pop up notification and widened his eyes. There was a picture of him getting drunk in Jaebum's house a few days ago, the room was dimly lit but he could still recognize it was him.

"I'll be waiting in the club as per usual. If you don't come, you know whom I will forward this picture to." Jaebum laughed and ended the call while Yoongi let out a low grunt and threw all the musical notes on his desk. Yes, Jaebum's parents knew his father very well, they were a regular visitor of the church, that's how Jaebum knew his father and somehow ended up having his number.

He ran his fingers over his hair frustratedly.

"What am I suppose to do now?!" He groaned, covered his face with his bigger palms.

"My father what?" Yoongi gasped when he heard the flash news from pastor Seokjin.

"My father wants to engage me with Y/N?!" He nearly shouted.

"Why? You don't like it?" Pastor Seokjin asked, cocking his eyebrow.

"N-no, it's not like that... I just..." He bit down his lower lips to hold himself from smiling.