💻 78

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Seungjae stirred in his sleep.

He scrunched his face, the noise that woke him up from his sleep was getting louder and louder. Was it morning already? Because he swore he could hear the trash truck driving.

So he slowly opened his eyes but not the glimmering sun rays, he was welcomed by darkness instead. He could also see his favorite Noona was still sound asleep, he carefully removed his head from her chest, trying to scoot away a little bit. Then he realized he was trapped with another body, squeezing closer behind him.

Seungjae carefully sat up, he glanced toward the window.

He then realized two things.

One, it's not morning yet. Seungjae really hated it when he woke up too early.

And two, the loud noise didn't come from the trash truck.

He trailed his eyes down on the man sleeping next to him.

It came from Kim Namjoon instead.

"Dadddyyy..." Seungjae groaned inwardly.

Sometimes Seungjae wondered if his father was a secret transformer, just like Bumblebee-hyung. Yes. Seungjae referred Bumblebee as his hyung. Because there's no way a human can produce such noise, came between those luscious lips. Unless... he's Bumblebee-hyung.

Seungjae now recalled the reason why he had and slept in his own room despite his father's bed has enough space for the two.

Namjoon hasn't get rid of his habit of snoring loudly and Seungjae definitely wasn't a fan of it.

Seungjae then reached out for his teddy bear on his left, before crawling on four. He slowly reached the edge then hopped off the mattress with Mr. Gong in his hand.

Seungjae then realized another thing as he stood in front of the bed...

His Noona...

His Noona hasn't moved a single bit, she seemed unbothered by his father's snore. She slept soundly and peacefully facing his father. As if the man next to her didn't exist.

A smile instantly tugged at the corner of Seungjae's lips.

Y/N slept like a corpse meanwhile his father snored like a truck...

What does this mean? Can anyone answer this? If you can't just scroll down for the answer, quick!

This means they're match made in heaven!

"Look, Mr. Gong. Aren't they look perfect together?" Seungjae whispered into his teddy bear's fluffy ears before muffling his giggles. He felt his inside getting jittery seeing the two slept next to each other.