💻 41

Surprise, surprise!

AUTHOR

Y/N gasped as she was met with equally shocked eyes of her counseling member.

"Y-Y/N?" Mark stuttered as he lowered the camera with a strap hanged around his neck.

Y/N's eyes fell on the large lenses thing. "What are you doing here?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"I... Uhm... I...." Mark ran his fingers over his hair as he let the camera hang on his neck.

"And that is..."

"I'm here just to take some photo." He finally sighed.

"I-It's just f-for hobby." The brunette stammered as Y/N watched with curiosity filling her eyes.

"It doesn't seem just like a mere hobby to me." The girl pointed at the huge lens in front of the camera. Must be very expensive.

She knew it because Mr. Min, Yoongi's father, also had an interest in photography, he brought her and Yoongi once to a camera store and told bunch trivia information about them. Yoongi owned one camera with that big lens too by the way.

Mark's expression darkened, "Isn't the thing you can't pursue as a serious job, is called a hobby?" He questioned. 

Instead of answering, Y/N asking him back. "Are you not taking it seriously though?" She pointed her finger at the camera again. Mark shut his mouth tight before slowly answering.

"I do take this seriously, of course." He chuckled bitterly.

"I didn't know that! I bet your works must be amazing." Mark smiled as he finally diverted his gaze at the shorter girl.

"Do you want to see it?" Y/N nodded her head eagerly.

Then her mouth was slightly agape and she was left speechless as she looked over the small screen behind the camera to see the picture Mark had been taken.

"W-wow, isn't this is a piece of art?" She gasped, hiding her mouth behind the paws of her sleeve.

There was a picture of the hallway of the aquarium.