💻 80

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

"Can you show me that one, please?" The female employee picked up a pink dress from the rack.

"And that one as well." Another male employee picked up the white one.

Mr. Kim stood in the middle of the store, tapping his chin with his slender fingers. He pondered which dress would look good for his future daughter-in-law.

Meanwhile, Taehyung swiftly picked up a random coat from the display to cover himself as he watched his dad.

"I want you to come for a dinner." Taehyung sighed defeatedly.

"No, dad. I will pass. I'm busy studying for my final exams." The younger rejected.

"As if you care about your study. You have to come unless you want me to block all of your credit cards." His father demanded.

"But—"

"No, but, Kim Taehyung. I'm going to introduce you to someone special." Taehyung groaned inwardly.

Why can't his dad stop trying to straighten him up?

"If this one of—" before he could even reply, his dad had ended the call.

At first, Taehyung thought his father was about to introduce another someone special to him. But as now he sees him in a female clothing line with a warm smile plastered on his face, busy picking up a dress.

What if...

What if it was someone special to his dad instead?

"Is he dating someone?"

Taehyung widened his eyes at the speculation. The probability was high. If it's his father's usual matchmaking attempt, he'll just call one of his rich colleagues to send their spoiled daughter to meet him.

But his father was choosing a dress, for whoever this someone special is. Which unnecessary since they were Asian, crazy, and rich.

"Excuse me, sir." Taehyung flinched when somebody tapped his shoulder.

There was a tall security guy stood behind his back, glaring menacingly at him.

"If you don't want to buy anything then you may as well as leave." His voice was low and filled with authority.

Taehyung scoffed in disbelieve. How can a mere employee act so rude to him? Didn't he know who he is? His father, one of the richest and the famous lawyer who was standing right there in the middle of the room, picking up a dress for a mysterious lady.

"Hey, don't you know—" Taehyung was about to defend himself when he suddenly realized that he was still secretly following his dad.

If he told this security guy about his identity then he may have to confront his dad right here and right now. Sounds like trouble.