💻 44

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Hoseok had been ignoring Jungkook for a while now, not really, for four days straight in a week to be exact and the black haired male has zero clues as to why his best friend treating him invisible nowadays.

It's all started by Monday morning when Hoseok and he were supposed to have an afternoon shift but somehow,

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" It was Y/N who was sitting on the dining room, having her noon lunch, looking surprised to see Jungkook just came out of Hoseok's room still on his messy bed hair and clothes.

The male widened his eyes and quickly brushed his hair, which certainly not working and just ruined it even worse.

"I—"

"I thought you have morning shift with Hoseok... he had already left since this morning." Y/N said which took Jungkook aback. He was just awake because he wasn't supposed to have a shift in morning so why not being a sloth for today? But then he suddenly heard that Hoseok had already gone to the station alone, without him.

Although he could simply brush it off because maybe Hoseok actually had something to do there but that wasn't the case.

The case was it didn't only happen once but the next day as well, and the very next day as well. Hoseok had been going to station alone without him. Eventually, when they met in the office, Hoseok refused to greet him or talk to him at all. He somehow managed to shush him away by telling he was busy. He wasn't even smiling at Jungkook.

What the hell was happening? Jungkook questioned himself. Did he do something wrong? But everything was just fine before so why suddenly Hoseok gave him a cold shoulder?

The worst part was, on Wednesday when Hoseok patrol shift ended earlier than Jungkook and the brunette had gone home first, he locked his bedroom. He locked the only room where Jungkook could sleep.

And when Jungkook got back, he could only twist the knob and knocked on the door loudly, which didn't get any response from the male inside. Jungkook could only let out an exasperated sigh and accepted his fate to sleep on the couch.

He shut his eyes tight still on his uniform, hugging himself from the cold air of the living room. Only in the middle of the night, someone shook his body gently, enough to wake him up from his deep slumber sleep.

"Jungkook..."

"Jungkook!" It was Y/N whose face was only an inch apart of him, jolting him awake from his dream.

He sat up on the couch as the girl scooted away, Jungkook's face already turned a beet red.

"Y-yes, What?" Jungkook murmured incoherently as he just awake. Rubbing his left eye which still left closed.