💻68

AUTHORAnother update because I love you all!

AUTHOR
Another update because I love you all!

"Ahjussi, can you please move aside? You're ruining the beautiful view in front of me." Sian muttered at the taller stood in front of the counter. He cocked an eyebrow and looked down the smaller boy.

"I'm that beautiful view, kiddo. And..." he defended.

"And I'm not an ahjussi! I told you so many times. Call me hyung. H-y-y-u-n-g. Okay? H-y-u-n-g, hyung." The taller bent over just to hear the smaller's scoff.

"I know how to spell. I'm not stupid!" Sian retorted.

The male across him frowned. "Then why aren't you calling me hyung? Yoongi-hyung, try it?" Sian rolled his eyes.

"Nope. You look old. You are an ahjussi." Yoongi gasped in disbelieve. He stood up straight, narrowing his gaze at the baby.

The old man who stood behind the cashier chuckled. "I'm so sorry. My grandson can be a nuisance sometimes." Sian pushed his grandfather's hand away from his hair.

"I'm just stating the truth he looks- hmphh-" Haraboji already covered his mouth with his bigger hand.

"Sorry." He mouthed again at Yoongi who still not buying it.

You should be grateful you are still a kid because if not I'll whack-. Yoongi sucked in a deep breath trying not to get angry gripped on the water bottle he just bought tightly.

He opened the cap and chunked it quick.

"Welcome!" The grandfather greeted as he heard the doorbell rang.

Yoongi glanced at the customer who just went in and choked on his drink.

"*cough *cough"

Sian scrunched his face in disgust. "Hey! Stop raining me with your dirty, dirty water!" He grabbed his sketchbook and crayon to avoid Yoongi's saliva that splattering all over him.

It was the girl Yoongi usually saw during the night with Pastor Seokjin. He remembered her face but he had forgotten her name.

He choked on the water not only because he saw her walking in angrily, smoke fuming on top of her head, but because how almost all of her shirt buttons were off, disheveled, and she was clutching on it so it won't fell open showing her bra.

She stomped her feet toward the fridge and grabbed five cans of beer. She went straight toward the cashier and dropped it off harshly.

Sian flinched and looked up at the female. The female also returned his glance with a glare.

"What are you looking at?!" She spatted angrily. Sian immediately cowered and shifted his gaze on the floor. Meanwhile, Yoongi looked up at the ceiling pretending he didn't even see her.