💻 53

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

"What is your name?"

"Kim Namjoon, sir."

"Occupation?"

"Uhm... I'm a police officer, sir."

"How did you know Y/N? Why did your son call her mom and why—"

"Uncle Min!" Y/N suddenly interrupted, rubbing her temple as the for sat across each other. Y/N sat to Mr. Min with Seungjae on her laps while Namjoon sat across the three. The youngest seemed unfazed as he was enjoying his mint chocolate ice cream. Which Namjoon had been arguing about how distasteful it was but Seungjae kept insisting to buy that exact flavor he despised.

"Joon-Ah. Can you please take Seungjae away for a while? I'm going to speak privately with my uncle." The taller nodded timidly, picking up Seungjae across the table, who shook his head furiously before Y/N finally clicked her tongue and gave the smaller a warning look.

Seungjae finally gave up and let his father picked him up, brought him away from the pastor and his best friend's daughter. Namjoon kept glancing at Y/N in guilt. He was worried that he just got Y/N into trouble.

"You're interrogating him, Uncle. Like I told you, we're just acquaintances." The girl sighed defeatedly. They're both sitting inside a cafe right across the street, next to the pizza restaurant they had earlier.

"But acquaintances don't get called mom, Y/N." The older defended, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Don't get him wrong, Mr. Min wasn't being possessive or anything. He was just being cautious. Y/N was like his own daughter he never had, especially after her parents died, she and her twin were as precious as Yoongi's in his life. They're all his children.

And for the very first time after twenty years taking care of the girl, he couldn't help but be worried to see Y/N with a male she had never been with before. She has never gone into a date or even has a boyfriend. Let alone dating a married man, an ex married man with a son to be exact.

Mr. Min squinted his already small eyes, even closer. The girl groaned furiously. "Uncle! Stop giving me that looks! You look exactly like how Yoongi annoyed me all of the times!" The man let out a soft chuckle.

"He is my son after all." Y/N smiled a little upon hearing what he said.

"Yes, He is. I hope you treated him better, Uncle." There was a moment of silence between the two for a while until Mr. Min broke it with his low cough.

"I just don't have the heart to say no to Seungjae when he asked me if he can call me mom. I just—" Mr. Min nodded his head.

"I understand, Y/N. Don't worry. He's kinda irresistible, right?" The girl affirmed the statement with a slight nod.