💻 20

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

I woke up with a heavy head after last night clubbing, drink, and drunk. The sun that peeked between the small gap of my window curtain irritated my insides.

You know what? I fucking hate monday.

I groaned loudly as I heard another knock outside the wooden door.

"JUST GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES FOR GOODNESS SAKE!" I heard the maid who knocked my door mumbled an apology before quickly marching away.

And you know what I hate more than monday? To have a breakfast with my dad and his witch.

AUTHOR

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" his father yelled as his son accidentally threw a kimchi soup right onto his aunt's chest.

"Ooops."

Taehyung growled. "I told you I don't want to sit at the same table with this dirty bitch." Making the older male in his black suit slammed his fist harshly on the table.

"Taesung-ah.. it's okay." The woman gripped his sleeve, trying to calm her furious older brother-in-law.

"Stop being on his side!" He snapped.

On my side my ass. Taehyung scoffed while scrunching his face in disgust. If you just know the truth...

"He needs to learn respect at the older. Apologize to your aunt, now!" Instead of apologizing, Taehyung threw another bowl of kimchi soup, served for his father, wetting her lap.

She hissed in pain once the warm soup hit her skin twice. That's what you got when you dressed that slutty in this early morning. Taehyung narrowed his gaze on her black too short dress.

"Fuck you." Taehyung cursed before storming out of the dining room, grabbing his backpack and leather jacket from his maid, and went straight to his purple sport car. He started the engine while ignoring his father raging scream which chased him behind his back.