💻 62

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Do you ever feel like everybody around you is happy, everybody, except you?

Well, that's how Taehyung was currently feeling right now as he walked on the pedestrian alone. He watched how the kids were laughing as they're running, their parents would chit-chatting as they're following them behind their back. The weather was really nice after the cold rain washed the air. Despite all the good things, why isn't he happy?

Yes, Taehyung was walking on his feet, his Lambo won't feet the small alley of Hoseok's house so he decided to ditch it for good, selling it for some sum of money and trying to live like a commoner. A life perhaps he never once thought in his entire life, he would ever experience but he did. He quite enjoyed it though, he rarely got to enjoy the view of sunset now he was able too. Although his heart was still upset.

It would be perfect if he didn't walk alone if there is someone who would accompany him. Someone who made his heart flutters.

He sighed for the hundredth times.

Why does Jimin hate him so much? As if there was a passionate hatred burning in his eyes.

Was his pick up like that bad? Taehyung has always succeeded in making everyone flattered with his cheesy lines.

'Why park when you can ride me instead?' Wasn't that bad, was it? It usually worked on other people, so why didn't it work on Jimin?

Why did he treat Taehyung as if he was a germ?

He's handsome, rich, a sugar daddy material, he could bend straight man into him because he's that irresistible. Even though he couldn't turn them into a homosexual, at least he could turn them into Taesexual.

And Jimin was the first to reject his feeling harshly, without consideration nor pity, even before he actually pursue him.

It felt like Taehyung was being kicked out of the war before he actually got picked up his gun.

Why didn't he get a chance to at least try?

Then something clicked inside Taehyung's head, what if he wasn't just straight? What if it's not a germaphobe? What if Jimin is a homophobe?

That would explain everything.

He didn't hate Taehyung because he's straight, he hated him because of his sexuality that is. That's why he kept scrunching his face in disgust whenever his eyes landed on him.

Was that it?

But that wasn't the only problem he was facing. There was another one that made his heart clenched painfully.

He saw it, the opposite gaze Jimin had given to her, the one he would never ever show, not even a glint, toward Taehyung. A gaze that he could only dream, directed to him.