💻 30

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Deadly silence filled the air, only to be broken by the screeching sound of Hoseok's chair as he stood up from the dining chair, throwing all the dishes into the sink angrily. Jungkook just stared at him with his two wide eyes, not sure when to interrupt.

"Hoseok, it's over already. It's enough." The brunette let out a loud grunt. He ignored Jungkook and fixed his cap as he walked out of the dining room. Jungkook who seemed flustered as he hadn't finish his food, quickly marched to follow the owner of the house.

Hoseok walked passed the bathroom and sighing when he heard his sister mumbling. She wasn't crying though, he was sure of that. Since she wasn't capable of doing so. Which frustrated Hoseok so much.

She should have cry, she should have cry if she feels sad!

Jungkook who followed him afterwards, stopped his deadly track as he glanced toward the occupied bathroom. He was hesitated at first before his knuckles slowly approaching the door.

"Don't." Hoseok muttered. "Leave her alone."

"B-but." He turned around and deadly glaring at the black haired male. "When I said leave her alone. Leave her alone." He spatted whilst staring at Jungkook with his dark eyes- which already enough for him to retreat his hand.

Hoseok fixed his navy cap as he twisted the knob of his door. As much as the chilly breeze of air hit his skin, all the guilt after his harsh treatment toward his own sister hit him like a truck as well. He should have not mention about him let alone snapping at her like that. He remembered how he tugged on her arms and forcefully pulled her out of the bed, almost fell into the floor.

Although after all the thought flooded his mind, he still blamed one certain person for it.

It's all Min fucking Yoongi's fault.

To sum it up, today Hoseok wasn't in a great mood at all

To sum it up, today Hoseok wasn't in a great mood at all. He could snap anytime and he just hoped one certain person won't be there to trigger him. He was getting ready to wear his costume as per usual along with Jungkook until a loud cough beamed inside the changing room.