💻 33

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Jimin sighed heavily, furrowing his eyebrows, which were hidden underneath the mask he wore. He planned to live streaming in such unusual hour so he could avoid the so called DaddyTae. He was testing the water but apparently, the so called his sugar daddy, online all the time.

Just look!

[SuperDaddyTae sent you 100 balloons]

He even changed his username and added a Super in front of it. Great.

Did he remember me? Was the only question which lingered inside Jimin's mind. But the user still hadn't mention anything about their night encounter, so the camboy decided to ignore and play cool instead.

Jimin hadn't prepare any performance in mind. What he mostly did today was talking.

[Ijusturnedgayesterday sent 300 balloons!]
[Ijusturnedgayesterday sent 500 balloons!]
[Ijusturnedgayesterday sent 1000 balloons!]
[Ijusturnedgayesterday sent 500 balloons!]

Jimin widened his eyes upon seeing the number of balloon the new user had sent to him. He never saw that name before, Jimin had always noted his big sponsor inside his mind, he needed to entertain them more since he needed them to be a regular, well, that sounded bad but what to do? He needed the money to keep on living.

When the new user asked him to undress his sweater, of course, the pink haired male had to obey.

"Sure, Daddy."

After about forty five minutes, Jimin finally decided to end his livestream

After about forty five minutes, Jimin finally decided to end his livestream. He still had another class this afternoon and it took him quite long time to wash away his pink dye.

He closed his laptop while letting out an exasperated sigh. Thankfully DaddyTae didn't mention anything about meeting him in real life. Perhaps that night he had drunk his mind out that he forgot. Hopefully, he did forget.