💻 49

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

"Whaaaatttttt?!" Hoseok and Y/N shouted in unison as the red-haired male just sheepishly grinning at the twin.

"I want to rent a room here." Taehyung said.

Hoseok coughed before running straight inside the house, stumbling inside the bathroom, and back a few minutes later with mouth fresh and free of foam.

"This house is not for rent, Tae! There is even no empty room here!" Y/N immediately refused.

"I can sleep with him though." Taehyung used his chin to point at Hoseok who got his own finger pointed toward himself while mouthing a 'naniiiiii?'.

"There is no more room..." She insisted, glancing at Hoseok who just frozen with his jaws hanging apart.

She then pushed Taehyung's body back toward the gate but the taller refused to leave.

"I'll pay well!" He added but Y/N shook her head furiously.

"We don't need--"

"How much will you pay?" Hoseok immediately cutting in his sister speech.

Y/N gasped in disbelieve. "Hoseok!" The brunette just walked forward, placing a finger on top of Y/N's lips.

"Ssssssh!" He shushed his one second younger sister.

"How much will you pay?" Hoseok quirked an eyebrow, walking closer toward Taehyung who then crossed his arms in front of his chest, wearing a cocky smirk on his face.

"Oh, no, no. Wrong question." He shook his head.

"The right one is, how much you want me to pay?" Taehyung smirked as the corner of Hoseok's lips twitching.

"We don't need money--"

"Sister. I think it's time for you to leave. If you are late for class, that old Seokjin might kick you out." Hoseok turned to face his sister. Forcefully dragging her out of the gate.

"W-wait, Hoseok! You can't let him stay! What about, Kook?" Hoseok deadly stopped on his track upon hearing the name.

"What about him?" He questioned back, between his gritted teeth.

"He practically staying with us, Seok. Where Taehyung will sleep if he comes back?" Hoseok scoffed before pushing his sister again. Once they're outside the gate, Hoseok went it first, hiding half of him behind the black painted steel.

"He's just a freeloader, meanwhile this guy is going to pay. Jungkook can sleep on the couch all that I care. Or he can just go out and rent somewhere else." Hoseok lastly said before slamming the gate close right in front of her face.