💻 29

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

"Jungkook?" The black haired male hummed as he sat on the table inside the dining room.

"Can you please wake her up? I got my hands full here." Jungkook coughed before he stood up. Hoseok was busy preparing some simple breakfast with omelet, his mood was as bright as the sunny weather outside. He wore an apron over his uniform as he rolled the egg on the pan.

"Sure." He answered it short because he was afraid if his excitement would slip off. Remember gguk, Hoseok said his sister is off limits. So you better make sure at least he would never know.

Jungkook bounced like a kid toward Y/N's room- which quite close from the kitchen. He stood in front of her bedroom, took a deep breath before gently knocking her door. No answer from the inside though. So Jungkook mumbled a small excuse me which only can be heard by himself before pushing the door open.

He watched her back while smiling. But soon faltered and exchanged with a shock as he saw unfamiliar male hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer as she snuggled into the man's chest and that's when he realized she wasn't sleeping alone.

Jungkook accidentally pushed the door to open wider, his face stunned. He just watched the two couple from afar, not even moving a single muscle. His lips were parted ajar as he stared at the male in hoodie, a very familiar hoodie because apparently it was Hoseok's favorite one. The male sighed as he placed his chin on top of Y/N's sleeping head. That was when Jungkook finally got a view of who the hell the stranger was, who apparently wasn't a stranger after all.

And that's my girlfriend's necklace, I bet?

It was the grumpy guy he met at the church, the one who claimed himself as Y/N's boyfriend, Yoongay or something. Jungkook didn't want to even remember his name properly because he was too pissed at that time. But as he saw the so called Yoongay, sleeping peacefully beside Y/N, hugging her closely to him, the only thing that ran through his mind was 'Was he really his boyfriend?'.

Meanwhile, on then other side of the bed, the pale sleeping guy slowly fluttered his eyes open. Yoongi widened his eyes when he met Jungkook's eyes. He met that guy before, Hoseok's friend as Y/N told him. He knew that he once had sleep over in their house but the smaller boy thought it was only a one time thing.

Fuck, Yoongi cursed under his breath. That man looked overly attractive in his police uniform, how could he compete with that. But then he realized what position he was in when he heard a small whine from the girl who leaned her head in to his chest.

"Hnggg-" She whined softly each time Yoongi moved a bit. Y/N was very sensitive to a light movement, thankfully Yoongi slept like a dead corpse so she wasn't really bothered to have him on the same bed.

Yoongi smirked at Jungkook. He intentionally brushed her hair in loving manner and gently pressed his chapped lips on her forehead, kissing her while keeping an eye contact with the other man who was visibly jealous. Yoongi could see how Jungkook gasped and fisted his hands into a ball.