💻 61

Surprise, surprise!Gratitude to all of the readers as this book reached its 200k reads!

Surprise, surprise!
Gratitude to all of the readers as this book reached its 200k reads!

It's all started when Sian and Haraboji riding their motorbike and passing the street to send some boxes of flour to their regular customers where the smaller boy caught a glimpse of his best friend being hold by a familiar girl.

"Uh... Oh... isn't that Seungjae?" Sian murmured to himself as he pointed his finger at the three people standing by the pedestrian. His slanted eyes never left them as his haraboji's motorbike kept moving ahead.

The very next day Sian saw Seungjae walking into their class with a wide grin spread across his face.

"Did something good happen?" He asked the boy who's in a similar height with him.

Seungjae who just arrived placed his tiny bag on the table and started to take out his book and pencil.

"Uhum! Something reallyyyyy good happened yesterday and I can't be happier!" Seungjae chirped excitedly.

Sian narrowed his gaze at his friend before investigating him further.

"Hmmm, don't you want to share it with your best friend over here?" He pouted his lips cutely.

Seungjae looked over Sian, contemplating whether to tell him or not since he already pinky promised to Noona that he will keep their hang out as secret.

But Sian is his best friend right? The best friend tells the secret, a best friend doesn't lie.

So with a hesitant heart, Seungjae finally spilled the tea.

"So, I've been in a super-duper secret mission trying to hook up my dad with Noona!" Sian widened his eyes.

"What?!"

"Sssshhhh! It's a secret!" Seungjae clasped his best friend's mouth his palms.

Sian nodded his head and moved Seungjae's hand away. "Okay, okay, its a secret. Continue, please."

Seungjae clapped his hands like a seal, "And yesterday was a success! Noona went on a tiny date with my daddy and they were so happy!" Sian frowned before faking up a smile once his friend turned his head to look at him.

"Sian-Ah... I think Noona can be a great mom, don't you think so?" The other boy just nodded his head quietly.

"I wish she can be my mom too." Seungjae sighed bitterly. Sian looked over the sadness that suddenly washed over his best friend's face, he scooted closer to Seungjae's seat, tapping his back lightly.

I'm so sorry, Seungjae-Ah.

After finding out his best friend's secret mission, Sian couldn't help but the feel threatened.

What if Seungjae finally succeeded? Then Y/N Noona will no longer be single and she will date Seungjae's father.

No. No. No! Sian couldn't let it happen.