💻 74

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Hoseok shut his eyes tight.

Okay, Seok, you shall not be swayed, you shall not be swayed by his cuteness overload, he chanted repeatedly inside his head as he took a deep breath.

But when he opened his eyes to be met with Seungjae's glassy puppy ones, the wall of his principle immediately cracked.

Seungjae was puckering his lips, his tiny hands tugging on Hoseok's leather sleeve. He looked like that emoji Hoseok often used, like this 🥺. The words he had prepared were caught behind his throat. All that left Hoseok pretty yet thin lips were...

"...uwu." Hoseok murmured softly.

"What...? Noona is...uwu?" Seungjae furrowed his eyebrows but then suddenly Hoseok cupped both of his chubby cheeks, squeezing it fondly.

"Stop making me bursts into uwu, Seungjae-Ah." Hoseok continued, making a small frown appeared on the little boy's lips.

"What is uwu, hyung?" Seungjae furrowed his eyebrows at the foreign word, certainly a word his father never taught.

"Uwu is a word to describe a precious lucky chucky icey cakey baby like you." The boy frowned deeper, whining trying to push Hoseok's hands away.

"But hyung, I'm confused." Hoseok chuckled and shook his head.

"It's okay, Seungjae-Ah, when you grow up you'll understand." The older cooed, squishing Seungjae's cheeks before pulling him to sit on his laps.

"But I'm all grown up!" Seungjae whined.

Hoseok then lifted his eyes to be met with Namjoon's pleading ones. He then sighed deeply, cursing under his breath.

Why this spawn of Satan has to have a little angel by his side? Hoseok glared at Namjoon causing the older to shift uncomfortably on his seat.

"Seungjae-Ah... What would you like to be when you grow up?" Hoseok diverted his attention back to Seungjae, flashing him a soft warming smile.

The little boy bounced on his laps. "Uhmmmm... I haven't decided yet but maybe I want to be a wrapper!" Seungjae chirped excitedly.

"Like RM-hyung from BTS!" Hoseok widened his eyes.

"Did you mean a rapper? Wait... Do you know BTS?!" He gasped in surprise. He couldn't believe this little boy knew who BTS is. He's not only cute but also very intelligent. Hoseok couldn't help but adore him even more.

"Of course, who doesn't know BTS?" Seungjae snorted. "My daddy also lovesssss RM-hyung!" Hoseok glanced up at Namjoon, giving him accusing gaze as if he couldn't believe that his chief has quite good taste in music.