💻 19

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Y/N woke up from her deep slumber sleep. It was a bit late since she didn't have any class today.

She did wake up earlier in the morning to take a pee, unfortunately... another incident happened so she ran back to her room, went straight back to sleep. The urge for peeing had long to be forgotten.

"I'm going." Hoseok knocked softly at her door before pushed it open slightly and peeked his head between the tiny gap. The girl who was still half asleep just nodded her head weakly.

"I-I'm going too..." Jungkook said behind Hoseok's back. Didn't dare to peek his head in too. He didn't want his heart to race upon seeing the girl, Hoseok was sensitive, he might saw that.

"Bye, Jungkook..." it had been a routine for Jungkook to stay over every weekend. She wasn't even shy at him anymore. This was the third or maybe the fourth time Jungkook had been staying over and even accidentally walked inside the bathroom, seeing him half naked wasn't a big deal anymore, she gotten used to it.

She thought Jungkook as a brother too, unaware that Jungkook felt totally the opposite toward her. He always went crazy whenever she walked in, why she always walked in? Why he always forgot to lock the door?

Fuck it. Jungkook cursed to himself as he remembered another walk in incident today at the bathroom. He stomped his feet quickly following Hoseok who already walked out the house black gate.

 He stomped his feet quickly following Hoseok who already walked out the house black gate

"Hyung! Look who's with me!" Sian bounced happily as he rushed to hug Jimin by his legs. It was a lazy Monday noon when Sian just came back from the school. He wasn't alone though.

There stood a little boy, around Sian's age. Wearing his orangey sweater with hoody, white shirt underneath, shyly tagging along with the hyper boy. He tried his best to grin and being polite to the older male. He was so cute at his failed attempt.

 He was so cute at his failed attempt