💻 09

After his dance class, Jimin immediately went to his part time job -as a cashier guy for a small store right across his campus

That was the only part time job Jimin had kept ever since he became a camboy.

Not that he really needed the money, being a camboy already gave him an immerse amount of money. It was more because Jimin wanted to help the old man who owned the store.

-

It was Jimin first ever part time job after he run away from his foster parents house.

After a while staying at the church, Jimin had begun looking around for a job he could work. He wanted to earn the money on his own.

That was right at the time when he stumbled on the store and saw the job vacancy poster as a part timer cashier. It was right in front of his soon-to-be campus and Jimin just had done submitting his form as a new student. So why not try his luck that day as well?

Jimin's both hand were clutching on his student's folder as he entered the store. Right then he was being greeted by an old man with his now white hair and his grandson who sat beside him at the counter, doing his homework.

"Welcome!" The old man greeted.

Jimin quickly bowed and smiled back at the older male.

"Good morning, haraboji." Jimin greeted back, his eyes turned into a crescent shape as his cheeks rosed and his lips arched upward.

"What can I help you with?" The old man asked, smiling softly at Jimin.

"I saw the poster at the front. If it still possible, may I apply for the job?"

The grandpa of course, accepted Jimin happily right away. He knew that he was a good guy he could trust. After looking around for a person to help him, he finally found a decent one, Jimin.

The old man had trauma for his past part timer, who always slacking off his work and with heavy heart the old man needed to fire him. When he got another one, that part timer just had to steal from his store and never returned the next day.

The old man was almost giving up. But he needed to have someone helping him at the store. He was too old for the work and he also needed to take care of his grandchild all by himself.

Fortunately, Jimin was there and willing to work with him and he was satisfied with the younger's work. He never created any problem, he always working hard despite being only a cashier guy. That's why the old man treated Jimin like one of his grandson too.

And that's also why Jimin didn't left. He treated the old man like his own grandfather.

He never had one before, his grandma and grandpa already passed away when he was born. He felt happier to finally feel like he had a family on his own. Even though they were not related by blood, yet, their bonds were stronger than ever.