💻 25

Jimin panted heavily as he stood across the street waiting for the green light turning red so he could stormed toward the store quickly

"There is a drunk ahjussi messing around inside our store, please help us, hyung!" Sian called right after Jimin finished his shower. He quickly bid a good bye to his best friend and ran off.

Without giving it a second thought, Jimin quickly ran out of his college building, already fisting his hands into a ball. Who the hell dared to mess up with the haraboji, going to mess up with me too! He gritted his teeth.

When he looked around and the cars had already stopped, he dashed across the street and m rushed inside right away, pushing himself through the glasses door.

"W-what's going on?" He looked inside the store where all the stuffs still placed neatly inside their racks.

"H-hyung?" It was the little boy who had been calling him earlier.

"W-where I-is the mess? Where is the drunk man?" Sian was trying to open his mouth but his grandfather came and shook his head lightly at him.

"There is no mess, Jimin. Sian was overreacting. But there is indeed one drunk man." He pointed at the corner of the room, where a long white table was placed with a man with his neon red hair slumped against it.

"He accidentally dropped some milk on the rack and Sian called you in panic. Since it was his favorite banana milk series. I already took care of it and placed it on its place." The older man chuckled and Jimin quickly darted his gaze toward the smaller boy who's now hiding behind his grandfather.

"Sian..." Jimin growled while rubbing the temple of his head.

"I thought someone was trying to hurt you! Don't do it again. I'm really worried." Jimin raised his voice, making Sian's small body cowered in guilt.

"S-sorry hyung... But he really did mess..." Sian was still trying to defend himself but Jimin shot him a deadly glare. "Sorry.." he muttered softly.

Another loud groan erupted from the corner, earning Jimin's attention as he turned around to face the drunk stranger man.

The red haired male growled as he rubbed his eyes, slowly waking up from his deep slumber sleep.

"I-I'm not a-afraid o-of woman..." he whimpered. He coughed a few then fell on his side.

"W-water..." He slurred.

Jimin rolled his eyes and grabbed a water from inside the fridge. He stomped his feet toward the male and opened the bottle's lid. The man stretched his arm to retrieve the water since his throat was dry of thirst but to his surprise, instead of handing it, Jimin poured the cold water right on top of his head.

The man slightly jumped up in his sitting stance and shook the water off his red.

"What the fuck?!" He cursed and raised his half lidded eyes to be met with Jimin's angry one.