💻 36

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

They entered the classroom which already filled with kids and the three boys were already ahead playing with them. Mrs. Hyeri just watched at the corner of the room while filling her notebook, she counted on the kids before scribbling it down on the paper.

Y/N pulled Jimin inside as the male cheekily grinned at her. The atmosphere lightened up when they heard the loud noise of children laugh and play.

Jimin smiled as he looked inside the messy room. But his smile quickly faltered as he cursed under his breath when he spotted a very familiar redhead. How could he forget him? That red hair that might as well as glowing in the dark.

He still hesitantly walked forward along with Y/N leading in the front, he tried his best to control his facial feature. He won't remember me... He wouldn't recognize me, would he?

Y/N called for the rest three men who seemed too preoccupied with the naughty kids.

"How do you feel Jackson-hyung?" One of the kids with blue shirt asked, tugging on his yellow apron.

"How do you feel Jackson-hyung?" Another one with a yellow sweater asked, whilst running around, circling the male. Jackson just prayed to God, these kids would have mercy on him. Thankfully God had listened his plead,

"Jackson, Mark, Taehyung!" Y/N called while tucking her long hair to the back of her ears, Jackson stood up right away and sprinted toward the girl. While Mark followed right after him, as well as Taehyung who lazily dragging his feet.

"I want to introduce you to our new member." Y/N smiled as her body still blocking their view, she finally moved away and pointed her hand at the brunette.

"Please say hello to, Park Jimin." Taehyung who hadn't pay attention suddenly gasped with his jaw dropping on the floor when his eyes landed on the new male.

Holy shit. Is that an angel that I see?

"Oh my my my, oh my my my." Taehyung murmured to himself as Jackson turned to face him, completely confused with his odd friend's weird act. What the fuck?

Meanwhile, Taehyung was drowned in his own thoughts. He just couldn't tear his gaze away from the new male who stood right in front of him. His perfectly toned skin, well-proportioned body— which shorter than him but perfectly fit for a warm hug and cuddles, his sparkling doe eyes, not forgetting that kissable plump lips.

Do you know how Taehyung would describe Jimin? He's the epitome of perfect, perfectly fit his taste. He kept staring at the new male who's visibly uncomfortable under his intense gaze. Taehyung likely saw Jimin's familiar feature somewhere, he knew it well, he had too, it was like a dejavu. But why he couldn't recall it, where did I saw him before?

While Taehyung was busy spacing out, so was Jimin. Did he finally recognize me? Fuck then. Jimin kept his face straight although inside his mind was filled with an enraging storm.