💻 81???????

AUTHOR

Mr. Kim would lie if he said Y/N wearing that dress didn't remind him of his late wife. Even the way they speak and their personalities were so similar. Everything felt so nostalgic yet pathetic.

He was pathetic.

He poured another glass of wine and swallowed it empty. His head was getting dizzy and his face was turning red. He was supposedly set her for his son. But now he's the one who couldn't get her out of his head.

"Damnit." He chuckled softly getting slightly drunk. Somehow he wished Y/N was a bit older then it would feel less weird, unlike the reality in which she could pretty much be his daughter instead.

But age is just a number, isn't it?

As a lawyer, Mr. Kim had met many kinds of people, from different backgrounds, from a different side of the world, as his clients. He once met a rich man who was happily married to a woman half of his age. They said it was no big deal since they're both adults anyway.

Looking far back in the past, even the old King and ruler were often married to a younger woman. It wasn't a big deal then, so why it has to be now?

However, it will still be a hard pill to take knowing Y/N was the same age as his son. If she was another person then it will sound less taboo.

Oh God, Mr. Kim had never been so conflicted in his life.

Not only his plan to fix his son didn't go well. Now he just needs to have an eye for the female he was trying to match with his son.

He chuckled bitterly and poured more wine into his empty glass, chugging it empty.

Even after all these years, he could never get rid of his late wife. And now that he found someone so similar to her, stirring everything inside him in the wrong way.

"Sir." There was a knock on the floor, his butler peeked his head inside the dimly lit room between the door.

"What, Sebastian?" Mr. Kim huffed.

"A guest is waiting for you." He answered.

Mr. Kim cocked one of his eyebrows. It was one of his clear days, there was no client meeting nor any promise made prior.

"Her name is Jung Y/N sir. She said she's one of your son's friends."

Shit. Speaking of the dev— no, angel.

Mr. Kim stood up from the chair wobbly. He looked down on his messy clothes. His white shirt was tucked off his pants, his vest button was undone, his tie was on the loose. He looked like a wreck.