💻 37

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Yoongi knocked the door of Seokjin's study room softly, but hearing no response, he decided to just let himself him— being rude as per usual.

When he pushed through the door, he was greeted by the silence. The room was empty with no pastor in sight. Yoongi sighed as he placed his newly bought iced coffee on top of Seokjin's working desk. He wanted to say thank you to the older after letting him stay for the night, right after he got drunk, he was being a nuisance and the words that Seokjin said that night, he somehow remembered it and just can't seem to get rid of it. He had to verify it to the older.

Yoongi sat on the wooden chair, leaning his back as he stared up at the high ceiling. The silence filled up the air until a faint of melodious gospels greeted his ears, the sister practiced on their singing, Yoongi wasn't fond of the church and everyone in it, but he enjoyed the serene inside it.

He then sat up straight, eyes scanning Seokjin's organized working desk. The desk was rather old and vintage looking, just like the one you used to see in an old chapel, made of fine old woods. His gaze landed on the closed Bible near the study lamp. Yoongi's hand reached for it, how long has it been the last time he holds it? He's not quite sure.

He came to church and volunteered as the pianist, sitting, and listening to the pastor uninteresting speech during the church session, clearly wasn't paying attention to what the older had been saying. The only reason he still came to the church was to see Y/N. So basically he never opened his bible although he brought it with him, every Sunday.

He opened the thick book carefully, his fingers stopped at the bookmarked page. He opened it and saw an old photo fell from it. Yoongi groaned as he bent his back to pick it up from the floor, still sitting on the chair. He heard his bone cracked as he did, he really needed to warm up after this.

"Ugh..." he picked the picture up and his eyes lighten up at the sight.

It was their childhood photo, with pastor Seokjin when he was ten, his parents stood right behind his back. The same handsome and beautiful features could be seen on both of the adults. Everyone could already guess where pastor Seokjin got all of his handsome feature from. Definitely, good genes ran in his family.

There was also stood someone who's older than the child Seokjin but his face was the exact carbon copy of him, holding a smaller girl with his arm, while his other hand was holding the similar looking boy. They were the twin, Hoseok and Y/N, and the one who held them was: Seokjin's older brother.

Meanwhile, Seokjin himself was standing beside his hyung, tugging on his white shirt. Seokjin was also holding on Yoongi's small hand— who stood beside him with his signature grumpy face. The young Seokjin in the picture was looking up at Y/N— who was giggling whilst looking down at him as well.