6

No Perspective

The bar's much quieter tonight. Maybe because it's closed and the doors are padlocked to prevent anyone from coming inside.

The people that need to be there are already in.

It's raining tonight, barely anybody occupying the Milan streets.

His boots tapped the floor with each step he took, walking to the very back of the bar—the part where the public wasn't allowed to be.

He had left Elaina at the villa, waiting until she fell asleep to leave. She'd be fine...especially with the two compensated men guarding the gates that she wasn't aware of.

He walked through a red velvet curtain, into a room that smelled of blood. He knew why, and he knew who's blood it was.

"Styles, you're late." Zayn spoke from his standing position against the wall.

"Reelaax, Malik. I'm here." Harry hummed as he set his eyes on the reason they were here tonight.

Niall stood a few feet away with a bloodied baseball bat. Louis relaxed on a couch on the other side of the room with a cigarette in his mouth. Liam had a switchblade in his hand as he stood on the other side of Harry, the blade was also bloody...and that's when Harry noticed they had cut off an ear of their victim.

"Damn, you guys couldn't have waited until I got here?" he questioned as the guys shrug.

"Do your thing now." Zayn urged.

Harry looked back at their victim.

Well, not a victim, but instead someone who deserved this.

Elaina was really the victim.

That same bartender that drugged her was tied up in front of the guys now, his hands bound behind his back with a cloth stuffed in his mouth.

He was awake—unfortunately for him.

He glared at Harry as the green eyed deviant bent down to the bartender's level, ripping the cloth from his mouth.

"You know why you're here." Harry simply stated, giving the bartender a hateful stare.

The bartender didn't say anything...but he was terrified of Harry and these men.

"Does it bring you satisfaction to drug women? Hmm?" Harry tilted his head.

"I-I didnt—"

"Cut the shit." Harry uttered. "What were your plans with her? Huh? Get her somewhere quiet and have your way with her while she's barely conscious?" Harry pried, watching the man's expression tighten. "Was that it? You sick fucker."

It was almost laughable once the bartender began to cry. He begged and pleaded for mercy.

"I'll never do it again. Please. Please I don't want to die."

"And I'm sure she didn't want to get drugged. But it happened anyway, didn't it?" Zayn chimed in from his leaning stance against the wall.

"You fucked up, kid." Louis laughed from the couch.

"Yeah, you're fucked. You deserve this." Liam tossed the blade up and caught it by the handle.

"You have no idea what we do to people like you." Niall said,

"—people who abuse power." Harry finished the thought.

"What power do I have! I'm a fucking bartender!" the man spat, blood in his mouth and down his chin.