62

*the song is for the beginning half of the chapter :) reread chapter 61 first if you need a refresher.

//

Harry Styles

It didn't take me long to find a spot.

Speeding past the red light, I run my fingers over the fabric that only acts as a barrier between me and her core right now. She holds my wrist, eager and breathing slowly.

I pull over into an empty parking lot, parking right next to the curb. Then, I waste no time.

Not even bothering to turn the car off, I rush for her hips, my hands gripping them as I pull her on to me.

She immediately brings her hands to the sides of my neck, her hair cascading down one side of her face. It's what my eyes take in before she kisses me.

Here, it kind of set in for me that I need to hold on to these moments with her. I'm leaving for a deadly mission in days. There's a chance I won't come back.

And even if I do, there will always be the chance of losing her.

And a hunger came over me. I couldn't be close enough to her even if we shared the same skin. The same souls. I will never ever get enough. I was clinging on to her so hard that I think she'd have bruises if I let go.

She moves from my lips to my jaw, then my neck. I just shut my eyes and embrace her soft lips on my electrified skin. Every spot was a soft one, ignited when she'd touch it. Whether it was a nibble of her teeth or a gentle peck of her lips, it was almost painful—how high her touch would get me.

She begins to grind against me, a groan leaving my throat as just the idea of her skin on mine made me weak.

Her hands were as eager as the rest of her body, racing for my belt to get it undone. I felt a brief moment of relief as I wasn't as constricted by my jeans anymore, but I needed to be inside of her. I needed to be consumed by her.

I lift fabric over her hips, desperately grabbing at the band of her underwear. She catches on and lifts herself up so I can pull her thong down to her knees. My heart was pounding, I needed her now just as much as she needed me.

She grinds up against my dick once more, causing me to suck in air through my teeth and wire my eyes shut.

"Elaina..." I murmur in pain.

She giggles like she doesn't know what she did. "What?" she looks at me with a grin, hands on my shoulders.

I shake my head and bring my hand to swipe some hair behind her ear. Her smile slowly fades as we make longing eye contact. I didn't have any humour in my expression. I was pining...and there's nothing funny about that.

"Please, just let me feel you." I whisper.

Her eyes bounce between mine. She slowly nods, parted red lips allowing small breaths to escape. She takes my hands in each of hers, gently bringing them to her hips. She lifts herself again, this time lining herself up with me and sinking back down.

My mouth falls open as her eyes pinch closed. Even her expression as I fill her up was mesmerizing. The stars behind her in the windshield were a mere backdrop for her beauty in this moment.

The sound of bells and violins sound softly through the radio. A woman singing. This song and our breathing is all that can be heard.

Her fingers dig into my shoulders like I'm clay and she's making pottery.

That's all I am really, mold made to fit in her hands.

Breathing through her mouth, she moves her hips forward and back. I rub circles around her hips with my thumbs, letting her have full control.