13

I hate this.

I hate that I'm stuck in this situation. I hate that my friend is injured in the hospital. I hate that I haven't eaten much and my stomach won't stop growling.

I hate that Harry's stupid fucking leg is touching mine in the back of this car. I hate that he won't move it.

I. Hate. This.

We left the hospital ten minutes ago, getting back into Louis' car in the same formation as before; me, Harry and Niall in the back with Louis and Liam upfront.

I haven't spoken a word, I'm gonna uphold my stubbornness if I have to be around these guys...Harry mostly.

Harry just pisses me off.

With my chin resting in my palm, I look out the window as Louis drives through the narrow streets. It's getting dark now, the sun going down at a steady pace to void Milan of sunlight.

There's a weird vibe about tonight. It doesn't feel like a usual sunset. Maybe, just maybe, it involves the fact that I'm trapped in a car with four guys that I barely know.

I just want to be in the backyard of the villa, painting.

Harry shifts his hip upward, reaching into his back pocket to grab his phone. At the sudden movement, I shoot him a quick glare as his hip bumps mine.

With his phone in his palm now, he just scowls back at me.

"Is it a crime to check my damn phone?" he murmurs to me.

"You're literally manspreading." I retort, looking at his open legs.

"Deal with it."

"Are you guys gonna banter like this the entire time?" Liam chuckles from the passenger seat.

"Shut up." Harry shoots. "She complains about everything."

I roll my eyes and decide to shut my mouth. He's not worth my energy—especially if he's gonna be an asshole.

We drive for a bit, then I notice Louis take an unfamiliar turn, causing me to become hyper aware of my surroundings.

He's driving up a narrower road, with tall trees on either side.

"This isn't the way to the villa..." I murmur.

"This isn't the way to Zayn's villa, Red." Niall replies from the other side of Harry. "We're not going there."

My brows furrow as I look at Niall, then back forward out the windshield.

"Why aren't we?"

"Because, we're staying at a different villa." Louis answers from the driver's seat.

I immediately widen my eyes as my stomach turns, watching Louis pull into the driveway of a sleek, more modern looking villa. It's white, with black framed windows. There's another car parked outside, a grey sports car.

"N-no. No, I thought we were going back to our villa. All of my stuff is there! I don't want to stay here—"

"We'll pick up your stuff tomorrow." Niall says.

"I don't want to stay here!" I repeat with frustration. None of these guys seem to actually listen to me.

"You can't stay at Zayn's villa right now, especially when he's not home—"

Liam speaks but he stops when Louis tries to subtly whack him on the shoulder with a glare. The action confused me, but I was more concerned about the fact that I'm being made to stay in a place that I'm unfamiliar with.