38

quick disclaimer besties...

just wanted to remind y'all to be patient with elaina!

reminder that she is in a relationship with isaac and, to her, it's morally right to be loyal to him even if he isn't. loyalty = affection in her eyes. she doesn't want to believe that their relationship is failing because they've been together since high school—she will try very hard to make them seem perfect still. keep her trauma in mind...

that's all! i love you! who's ready for isaac to stir the pot a little...

Elaina Basset

Isaac lands in Milan in three hours.

Yesterday, one of my favorite places was set ablaze, I joined a criminal organization, and I got a tattoo. So, all I can say is that some warning about Isaac booking a flight here would have been nice.

It's not that I'm not excited to see him, it's just that there's a lot going on that hasn't even set in for me yet. Now I'll have to deal with the stress of my fiancé being here.

On another note, I need to keep the guys away from Isaac at all costs.

Well, as much as I possibly can at least. I don't know how that's gonna play out.

He has to meet Zayn, because he knows he's my roommate and he'll grow suspicious if I don't let them meet. I've talked to Zayn, and he said that Isaac can stay here in the villa.

It's not Zayn that I'm worried about though.

It's Harry.

We're complicated. How I feel about him is complicated. He was someone I hated, a stranger that I had convinced myself was bad. But lately that narrative has been completely flipped on it's head and now my mind is reeling.

I don't hate him anymore. Actually, I've found myself...not minding his company.

I'd like to say that I've found a friend in Harry, and in some respects that might be true, but we both know that there's a little more to it.

The thought of Harry and Isaac meeting has crossed my mind, but I never expected it to actually fucking happen.

I don't know what the outcome is going to be. And that's why I need to talk to Harry.

I texted him this morning, telling him to meet me at the villa. This was the first time that I've ever used his number to text him. He's feeling petty, I can already tell...because our conversation went something like this;

Elaina: hi

Harry: hey...

Elaina: i have a question.

Harry: oh god.

Harry: what is it?

Elaina: if you're not busy this morning can you come by the villa?

Harry: ???

Harry: why.

Elaina: i need to grocery shop for when isaac gets here...

I had to wait two minutes for a response to this.

Harry: you want me to come grocery shopping with you for your boyfriend?

Elaina: fiancé. and yes. please.

Harry: no.