49

*keep in mind harry's drunk and when ur drunk you say dumb shit okay he's not trying to be mean or manipulative or anything like that he's just drunk okay OKAY?

also get ready & play the song when it switches to elaina's pov :)

//

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

There was a copious amount of alcohol in my system, I'm well past the point of being buzzed.

I'm drunk, and I know that I'm kind of at the point of no return where I'll say and do things out of intoxication.

I came back from the hallway after seeing Elaina and Zayn, and I just started drinking like I'd lost millions of dollars. That's my thing, I'm self destructive when I'm faced with emotion.

Niall tried to ask me what was wrong but I gave no answer, pretending everything was okay. The thing is, Niall has seen me at my lowest—he's seen the way I am when I'm hurting and he knows what that looks like...so it's likely that he didn't believe me but he also didn't push anything out of me.

Music plays through the house, everyone socializing and drinking. It's been about 20 minutes since I saw Elaina and Zayn in the bathroom. Since then, they've both come out and continued to party but Elaina was whisked away with Angela and Bianca so she didn't get to talk to me.

I lean against the counter, whiskey glass in my hand. Jack Daniel's fills my cup, and it's at this point that I'm starting to realize...I don't even really like whiskey all that much.

Suddenly, a plastic water bottle is shoved against my chest, the material crinkling. I look to see who's given it to me...my eyes meeting Louis'.

"Hydrate. You're gonna be fucked for tomorrow." he tells me, being the only sober one here.

"I'll be fine." I state.

He comes to stand next to me against the counter, his arms crossed. "You enjoying yourself at least?"

My bottom lip pouts as I shrug in a nonchalant manner that was fabricated completely. "It's a party, so I'm partying."

"Yeah, you don't look very thrilled though—"

"Fuck, Louis what do you want me to say?" I retort with aggravation, making his brows furrow as his only reaction. "Just because you want to be uptight and not have any fun doesn't mean you can fuckin' pick apart what everyone else is doing."

He shakes his head. "That's not what—"

"I'll bet you've been watching all of us," my voice lowers, "just judging everyone else's actions as they get drunker and drunker." I let out a scoff. "Bullshit."

Once my mouth closes, I realize that everything that had just spewed out from it came purely from a drunken, angry state. Just like that, out came the Harry that was a nightmare of a human being, hurting my friends.