14

Elaina Basset

Never in all my life did I think I'd end up cleaning a wound on Harry Styles' forehead...but here we are.

It's been an unbelievable 7 hours since I got to Harry's villa, and this moment was just the icing on the fucking cake. It's 4 in the morning right now.

Everything that led up to this moment...well I'm still a little blurry on that...

At nine last night, all the guys left the villa except for Harry. I wasn't expecting to be left alone here with him. I was nothing if not uncomfortable, especially after that interaction we had in the guest bedroom.

It's safe to say we don't like each other. Neither of us want to be in this situation where I'm staying with him, but it's what Zayn wants.

I had no clothes here. At 10, before I went to bed, I toughened up and made myself approach Harry.

"I have nothing to wear to bed." I murmured, standing awkwardly in the threshold of the living room as he manspread on the couch.

He grumbled something under his breath as he got up, walking past me and up the stairs while I followed him like a lost puppy. He walked into his bedroom, while I just stopped in the hallway and waited outside.

He came out with a black shirt and sweats—the shirt seemed to be his but the sweatpants appeared like they'd fit me perfectly.

"Whose are these?" I questioned, examining the sweats.

"Don't know. Some chick left them here a few weeks ago." he told me with a casual shrug.

Cute.

I rolled my eyes, mumbling a 'thanks' before going back to the guest bedroom. Luckily, there was a guest bathroom attached to this room so I wouldn't have to leave and walk around the house to use the other bathroom.

I changed into the sweatpants and Harry's shirt. It felt weird wearing his clothes, even if it was merely a t shirt.

I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed, wishing more than anything to be in my own bedroom sleeping on my own mattress.

The unfamiliarity might have been the reason I was tossing and turning majority of the night. 

I would fall asleep for like 15 minute intervals before jolting awake again and groaning in frustration as I moved around on the bed. I even tried sleeping upside down. I was desperate, but nothing seemed to be working.

It was around 3:30 in the morning when I finally decided I wasn't going to get a full nights sleep. I got up out of bed, cursing silently because I was exhausted yet I couldn't sleep.

I walked out of the guest bedroom, the upstairs level dimmed from the lack of light.

I walked past the hall of rooms and out into the main part of the second level. My curiosity got the best of me as I turned my head toward that one area Harry and I passed when he showed me around. The area with the bookshelf.

There's red curtains hung up and tucked to the side at the entrance.

I know it's wrong to invade people's space, but then again, I'm here unwillingly so I think I deserve this at the very least.