𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

" Izuna hurry up!". " I'm coming nii-san!". Izuna yelled while jumping through the trees attempting to catch up to his older brother madara uchiha.

They were just coming back from scouting out the area which took all day for the two young boys. They were both physically exhausted. Izuna soon caught up to his older brother and both of them made their way back home. Once they were at the front gates of the uchiha compound they both ran towards their house, took off their shoes, and went in to relax.

It was around late noon when madara asked his father if he could train in the woods behind the compound. Of course his father said yes so madara gathered all of his weapons in his bag and headed out for the woods. After half an hour madara spotted where he usually trains and wasted no time in starting.

About 3 hours passed and madara was beginning to get hungry. It was already dark outside so he thought it was time to go back home. He was gathering all of his weapons and placing them into his bag as usual when he heard something a little far away. Like something just dropped. "What was that?." Madara thought to himself as he finished with his bag and tied it behind him.

Madara looked in the direction of where the noise came from and made his way over there. When he thought he was close enough he stopped and looked around. Something that shined from the corner of his eye caught his attention. He snapped his head to his left and saw something metal.

When he was closer he immediately knew what it was. "A sword?" He thought. It was indeed a sword. It was a pitch black with red swirls going up to the top of the sharp blade. It was quite the beauty.

Madara bent down and picked It up then oberseved it with curiosity. He glanced at the bottom of it and saw a name. "War godess diane.." he mumbled. As soon as the name left his mouth the sword began to glow. Madara immediately dropped it then jumped back. The sword started to float back up and continued glowing.

"What's going on? What is it doing?" The boy thought. Moments later he was snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed the light faded. He looked to where the sword was to find it had vanished.

"Where did it go?" Madara said as he whipped his head left to right frantically looking for it. His eyes then landed on something that stood a few feet from where he was. He squinted his eyes and noticed it was someone's back. Whoever it was was small. Smaller than himself.

After a few mintues of standing there the person twitched. Slowly they turned around and locked eyes with him. M adara quickly wentto attack this person. He didn't care how small or harmless they seemed or cared who it was they were intruding on uchiha grounds. He would've did that the seconds after they appeared but he was  to surprised.

"Oh?" Was all he heard before grabbing a kunai and darting towards this intruder. When he was close enough he swung his arm to stab them right in the stomach until his arm was forcefully stopped. In a blink of an eye madara was on the ground with his arm behind his back and someone applying pressure to it.

"Why did you attack me?" A soft yet serious voice found it's way to madara ears. It took a few moments for him to realize what was happening then immediately reacted. He used his strength to push them off and quickly get on top of them.

"Who are you! Did the senju send you here?" Madara yelled. But now being able to take a good look at who this was he saw that it was a women. A little girl to be specific. She had dark red eyes and brown skin tone. Her hair black and long. "My name is diane and i sent myself". Madara then remember what the name the sword had on it. "The sword! What happened to it?" Madara thought as he looked around. He then looked at the girl.

"State your business. Why did you come on uchiha ground?". The girl slightly tugged her lips into a grin. "I sent myself here to find a master and I guess I was randomly dropped here" she replied.  "Dropped?" Madara confusedly asked. "My true form is a black sword with red swirls. You've had to have seen or touched it. That is the only way I couldve formed into human".

"The sword...is this girl?!" He thought to with a shocked look on his face. "I'm guessing from your face you have seen the sword and touched it?" The girl said.  "And if I did?" He replied. "If you did then you are now my master".

Oh my God. This took so long. But this is my first story and being my first story it has flaws here and there but I'm working on it!! when she calls madara darling from now on try to imagine it the way zero two says darling. From darling in the Franxx And If you dont like the Diane's name or character description by all means please make it how you want her to look!! It's just..I wanted this character to be different and have meaning than alot of other characters from madara storys.. storys in general. But later in the story you'll see why i described her that way. But onto chatper 2!!