𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

"Should i wake him up?" diane mumbled to herself as she stared intensly at madara's sleeping form. Its been about three years since the night they met and in that time they grew close. He told her about his clan and every other clan and how the senju were the uchiha greatest enemy and the history of shinobi.

Even though madara was not a freindly person and a bit rude he accpeted diane for who she was and she stuck by his side and didnt let harm come to him. Earlier this morning madara was training in the forest at his usual spot for a couple of hours and diane just sat and observed him. When they got home madara collapsed right on his bed and slept.

She slightly shook him. "Darling". No response. "Darling". She said just a bit louder. Madara slightly moved then fluttered his eyes open. "What girl" he groaned. "Dont you think its time to get up? youve been alseep half of the day and i wanted to walk along the stream with you".

Madara let out an inaudible sigh. "Do we have to go? Im still sore from this mornings training". Diane eyes went dead and a frown crept upon her face. " oh.. well if you do not wish to go then we dont have to". Madara noticed the change of tone in her voice and the sad look that washed her face.

Getting up madara sighed. "fine lets go". he said while crossing his arms. " really?" diane jumped up in excitment. "Yes. now come on before i change my mind." madara said while walking out the door. Diane and madara then set out for the stream.

************

"Look at that one darling!" diane said while pointing out a orange and blue colored fish in the stream. It took about and hour or so for madara and diane to find the stream since diane kept stopping to look at the surounding nature. "yes. yes. i see them" he replied strolling behind diane.

Madara suddenly stopped walking which caught dianes atteniton causing her to stop. He then proceded to pick up a rock and chucked it across the water only it didnt make it all the way across.

Diane confusedly looked at her master. "What was it that you just did darling?". "Its called rock skipping. you throw a rock across the water and its suppose to go all the way across but it didn't." He said as he then picked up another rock. "This time ill reach the other side for sure". Diane let out another giggle.

Out of knowhere another rock came speeding past her and madara and it skipped all the way across the stream. "Just aim it higher than you'd expect. Thats the trick". Both diane and madara snapped their head to the voice. It was a boy who looked around madara's age. He had brown hair and eyes and wore a grey jacket and grey overalls.

" I dont need you to tell me that! It will reach the other side if i put my all into it!". Madara spouted out confidently. On the other hand diane just stood their confused. "Who is that?" diane asked while her eyes didnt leave this stranger. Madara remembered when diane said shes only visible to him so madara didnt reply to keep from raising suspicion.

"Who the hell are you anyway?" Madara asked while facing the boy. "Right now im just your rival at stone skipping though mine has already reached the other side" the boy replied."He sure is cocky. do you want me to kill him? i dont tolerate disrespect towards my darling". diane as she dangerously glared at the boy.

Madara and the nameless boy just stared at each other while until diane began walking towards the boy ready to kill him. Madara turned his head and gave the girl a look that clearly said "dont". She nodded her head understanding and stepped back towards madara.

GOODNESS LORD. MY BACK HURTS. THIS TOOK FOREVER. but I hope you all enjoy the chapter and the next and the next. Theres alot of mistakes but I'm trying to fix them. See you the next chapter.