𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 40

And so diane and madara made their way to obito and the battle begun. Firstly madara and diane had to take the eight and nine tails which took a while but they were successfully able to. Madara lost his eyes then got gained rennigans. He also turned fully alive again. The previous hokages were all reanimated which madara was happy about but diane wasnt. She didnt want to face tobirama after what happened before he died.

Diane madara and obito fought with the reanimated hokages and Obito ended up fighting his old friend kakashi and betrayed madara which diane then tried to kill him but madara told her that he had a plan. Diane and madara then waited until the right time.

Madara was then able to take the 10 tails from obito. He gotten a new appearance which surprised diane. His skin and hair turned a different color and he was wearing different clothes. She protected madara from all enemy attacks while he got the tree ready. After countless attacks and battling madara finally casted to jutsu putting the world into a dream. Diane wasnt affected by it because she was a godess and had god like powers herself.

"Diane..". Madara said as he turned to her. "Darling your plan worked!" She said with a big smile. They both were floating looking down at everyone caught in the jutsu. Madara smiled and hugged her. "Diane I have to tell you something important but cannot say it here". He said as he still hugged her.  "So where do you want to go?". She said as she hugged him back.

Madara then grabbed diane and flew off somewhere. After about 5 mintues of flying they found themselves at a cave entrance. Madara could see the confusement written all over Diane's face.

"This was one of my old hideouts from when I first left the village". He said as he put his hand up. "So this is where you went. No wonder tobirama couldnt find you you were all the way here". Diane said. Madara nodded and did some hands signs that released a sealing jutsu and they both made their way inside. 

Inside was acually quite nice. The walls  had alot of madaras old weapons on it and there was a big bed and a couch. It looked cosy. Diane walked up and sat on the bed. "I'm so proud of you darling. Your dream finally has come true. The world is now free from war and fighting". She said as she smiled at him.

Madara nodded and sat down next to diane. "So what did you want to talk about darling?" Diane asked as she tilted her head. Madara cheeks dusted pink and he turned his head away from her. Then he coughed and looked at her.

"Diane...when we first met i didnt know what to think of you. You were the first friend I had and the first women to come into my life as someone important. From there I considered you as a very dear friend until the day of the festival in the village. When I saw everyone staring at you jealousy washed over me and I didnt understand why. Then when I left and survived hashiramas attack I found myself constantly thinking of you only to realize that I've fallen in love with you". He said.

Diane's eyes widened. "So when we finally were reunited after all that time and you told me you loved me first I was surprised because I never thought you felt the same way". He said. Diane just kept her eyes widened. She couldnt believe what she was hearing. He was acually confessing his love for her.

"So before anything else happens I want to show my love for you". He said as he looked at diane. " what..do you mean?" Diane asked. Surprisingly Madara forgot diane wasnt from this world so she didnt know what all of that means. Madara and diane just stared into each others eyes before madara layed diane down and layed in between her legs.

Diane just stared at madara with wide eyes. "Darli-?" She said but was interrupted when madara softly pushed his lips to hers. She didnt hesitate in kissing him back. Madara pulled back then dropped towards her ear. "Let me love you". He wispered and started kissing her neck.

As soon as he did diane let out a gasp. She didnt know what he was doing but it felt good. She immediately grabbed madaras hair. "D-darling" she whimpered as she held madara hair tightly. Madara smirked as he started sucking on her neck causing her to whimper louder.

Madara finally was able to show diane just how much he loved her. When they were done madara dropped right on top of diane. He has happy and hoped she now understood how he felt about her. Diane started to smile and hugged madara who hugged her waist and the two sat there for 10 more minutes until madara got up.

Diane then got up and looked down with a smile still plastered on her face.  "You gonna smile forever?" Madara said with a smile on his face himself. Diane looked up at madara. "Thank you darling". She said. Madara nodded. "Let's get back to the battlefield. I still have to make sure of something". He said. Diane nodded and got up and they made there way to the battlefield.

When they got back the light from the justsu was gone. Madara landed right in front of naruto and 4 others who weren't affected by the justu and let go of diane who stood a little behind him as he walked foward.

"You pest sure are persistent. You hid from the light of the genjustsu" madara said. "There you are! We arent gonna loose to you so easily!" Naruto yelled. Madara started laughing. "Loose to me? You've already lost! Take a look around you. Your army have been defeated and  I am now the 10 tails jinjuriki. Both me and diane have powers of a god. What could you possibly hope to do?!" Madara yelled

Diane stood a little from madara when she noticed something black appearing behind madara. The thing then pulled his arm back right where madara heart would be. Diane eyes widened and she immediately reacted. Before the black things arm could reach madara diane jumped in the way.

As madara was talking he noticed the people in front of him looked shocked and were staring at something behind him. He looked behind him and his eyes widened. There stood diane with a hand coming out from where her heart should be. She took the hit for madara.

She then coughed up blood and looked up at madara and smiled. The black thing removed his arm and diane proceeded to fall down. Before she hit the ground she looked up at madara. The last thing she saw was the horrified look on his face.