𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 22

Madara and hashirama both stood at each side of the water fall heavily panting. Madaras weapons were cracked and hashirama couldnt use one of his arms.

"This time..your not going to reach the other side!" Madara said as he ran toward hashirama who did the same. They striked there weapons against the other. Hashirama fell and madara stayed standing. Hashirama got up and They both looked back at each other.

"I'm the one still standing. Opposite from the last time" Madara said. "Are you really just going to leave everything? Leave diane? She cried for you so much". "I said I would reunite with her and I intend to do just that" Madara replied.

"I just want to protect..the dream I finally realized. I don't want anymore.." Hashirama said as he turned to look at madara. Madara slightly laughed."You look pretty depressed hashirama. Cant perk back up this time eh?" Madara said.

A sword then pierced through madara from behind him. Hashiramas sword. Madara froze and looked to where he thought hashirama was...it was a wood style clone.

Diane eyes widened and she froze. An intense shock went through her entire body. The same shock she felt when her previous master died. She never thought she would feel it again. It only meant one thing. Diane then sensed him. She could sense where he was and quickly ran in that direction.

"I cant believe my back was taken.." Madara groaned. "I will protect our..no my village. No matter what. I still believe to this day that protecting the village will lead to the protection of the people, shinobi, and children! I will not forgive anyone who threatens the village. Be they a friend..sibling..or even my own child. You should've stayed with diane..you were everything to her" hashirama said. Madara dropped to his knees.

"You've changed..hashirama. you've got your priorities backwards. Ultimately..it shall someday lead the village to darkness" Madara said as he fell down into the water. Hashirama stumbled back and looked at madara one last time before leaving. And the battle between madara and hashirama came to an end.

Diane finally reached the waterfall and looked down. Theres was someone down there not moving. She jumped down and ran towards the body. When she was close enough she could see who it was. Her eyes widened in horror at sight in front of her. It was her madara and there was a sword lodged in his back. She couldnt move her feet. She was violently shaking. She couldnt protect him. She couldn't save him.

She soon forced her feet to move towards his body. When she stood in front of him her knees grew weak and she collapsed at his head. "D-darling.." she said. He didnt move or reply. "Hey..wait..please" she mumbled. She then carefully picked his body up and held him in her arms.

She gritted her teeth and looked to the sky letting out an agonizing scream. Moments later she cried into madaras hair. The bond was now broken between madara and diane. She stayed there and cried for almost an hour until she had no more tears left to cry. She stood up and took the sword from the back. She noticed a certain clan crest was on the side of it. The senju. Diane started shaking again. The fact that this sword was here lodged into madara back meant only one thing.

She took the sword from his back and stopped the bleeding. Even though he was dead she still felt the need to bandage him. She patched him up then pick up his body. He was surprisingly not heavy. She decided to take him to where the uchiha lived before the alliance. When she left she headed back toward the village.

Diane had soon arrived at the village. She had madaras blood all over her and was soaking wet. Her eyes were dead and she had the look of a killer. People stared and commented but she continued her way to hashirama. She had to know for sure if he killed madara.

Diane checked the senju house and he nor tobirama was there. She then went to the hokages office. She saw his office window was open and she jumped to it. When she was close enough she heard what she never wanted to hear.

"You killed him?" Tobirama asked. It was quiet for a few moments until "I had to.." came from hashirama. That was all diane needed. She pulled out the kunai she grabbed from madaras old bag she was keeping in her shirt and jumped threw the window. Hashirama was sitting down with his back turned to her. Diane was seconds away from stabbing his neck. As she swung her arm it was forcefully stopped.

Hashirama slowly turned his head to find a murderous diane standing over him crying with a kunai in her hand that was inches away from his neck. Tobirama had stopped her arm. He must've sensed she was there the whole time.

"Dian-" hashirama started but she inturupting him. "HOW DARE YOU KILL HIM!" She yelled as tobirama grabbed her and pulled her back on the ground. hashirama quickly stood up. She struggled kicked and cried but tobirama had a strong grip on her. "I THOUHT YOU WERE HIS FRIEND! YOU MURDERER! IM GONNA KILL YOU AND EVERYONE IN THE DAMN VILLAGE!" she screamed but even she knew since her powers were sealed away she coudlnt. She cried as she tried to kick tobirama off but she couldnt he held her down with force.

Hashirama just lowered his head and listened to diane cry and scream. Moments later Tobirama hit the back of her neck and Diane's vision went fading. "Ill kill you all" Escaped her mouth as she fell unconscious. The room then went silent.

"Big brother...". "Take her to her room and tie her up so she dosnt go anywhere when she wake up". Hashirama said as he left the room. Tobirama did what his big brother said. When he was done he left Diane's room and went to talk to hashirama .