𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14

It's been around a week and alot happened. All the flowers were dropped off at the house and madara and diane got to work in the garden.

"Where should I dig the hole for the pond?" Diane asked while holding a shovel. "Probably over there" madara pointed to a spot by the cherry blossom tree. Diane and madara had been working all day taking breaks and finally finished around noon. They got the pond filled and flowers all planted. They added huge round stones as a walk way from the door and put up a round glass chime. They were proud of themselves panting on the back step looking at their work.

After that diane and madara went inside to get ready for the meeting in a couple hours. She decided to wear her new outfit that had the uchiha Crest engraved onto the back. She felt like a real uchiha even though she didnt look it. Madara wore what he usually wear but somehow each time he wears it he makes it look even more good.

On the way to the meeting alot of people were staring and pointing and making comments. "Is that them? The grim reaper and the sword that let's nobody escape death?" . "Yea I think so". "you think there dating?". "Maybe there married shes wearing the crest" All of those comments were made and heard by the pair but they paid no mind to it.

When they got to the meeting room they knocked on the door. A come in was heard and madara first walked in with diane following. Hashirama and tobirama were both there. Hashirama was surprise to see diane there while Tobirama shook his head upon seeing the crest of the uchiha on the girls clothes.

Diane and madara went to sit down around the table and for a couple mintues the four just stared at each other. Hashirama was was just shocked to see diane. He wasnt expecting her  Diane sat next closely to her master and glared at tobirama who glared right back. Madara was the one who broke the silence.

"I was informed we would be deciding a place to build the hospital?" Madara look at hashirama who seemed to snap out of his shocked gaze. "O-oh yes!" Hashirama stated. The meeting then started and the after a couple hours the design and layout was decided now it was to where to build it. There were two options. Build next to the uchiha compound or somewhere close to the main village.

"Compound"

"Village"

"Compund"

"Village"

"Are you an idiot?"

"Are you? Why would we build it there?

"You must be an idiot if you cant see why we should build it here!"

Diane and tobirama had been going at it for half an hour now. Diane thought building it close to the uchiha would be the best option considering the uchiha have excellent nurses. Tobirama thought building it closer to the main village would be a good idea because there were more people here.

Madara and hashirama sighed. "Madara where do you think we should build it?". The heads of diane and tobirama both snap at madara waiting for his response. "I think the village would be the best answer" he responded. "If that is what you wish then so be it darling!" Diane sat back next to madara as if she didnt just spend the past half and hour objecting to it being built there.

The meeting was soon concluded and madara and diane were getting up to leave. When they were at the door hashirama spoke. "oh yes! There will be a festival for the village being built tomorrow night. Do you two plan on going?" Hashirama asked with a grin and an intrested look. Tobirama also seemed intrested in their answer.

"A festival? Darling is that what you told me about when we first met and you said it was like a big party with food and games and fireworks?" Diane asked with a finger on her chin. "Yes that's exactly it. Do you wanna go?". "I would like to go. But it you dont want to then I wont" Diane smiled up at madara who then turned to hashirama and said "were going". "That's good to hear!" Hashirama replied. Diane and madara then went home and called it a night.

I dont know tobirama actin kinda like a bad baka.