𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 20

Tap...tap..tap tap... tobirama turned his head to diane and his eyes widened. Her eyes were open and tears flooded them and were sliding off her face and hitting the bed. The fact that she was crying meant she remembers what happened.

He walked over to the girl and looked down at her. She blinked a couple of time before meeting his gaze. They stared at each other for a couple moments before tobirama stepped back and let out a sigh. "I'll get the nurse" He said but before he could walk away from the bed diane grabbed his hand.

He looked back at her. "At least tell me why he left" Diane said as more tears streamed down her face. "When we first met she was so strong and focused and confident. But now shes an emotional wreck" Tobirama thought as he just stared at Diane's crying form. He moved his hand from hers making sure he didnt use much force. "Hashirama can tell you" He said then walked away and left. When the door closed tobirama cursed under his breath. "You damn uchiha look what you've done" he thought to himself as he went to find the nurse.

A couple mintues later two nurses rushed in to check diane. They made sure she was steady and her was breathing right. After the nurses left tobirama and hashirama walked in and closed the door behind them. They both walked on each side of the bed. Diane just continued looking at the ceiling.

"Diane.." hashirama said sadly. She didnt say anything and it went silent. "Hashirama.." she finally spoke. "Yes?" The senju answered quickly. "Tell me..why did he leave the village..why did he leave me?" Diane asked as she looked at hashirama who then proceeded to tell there last conversation.

"I can take care of myself..is that right darling?" She said and she started crying again. "I don't know why madara would do this.." hashirama said. Tobirama just looked the other way. "Its both of your fault hes gone" diane said causing both the senju to look at her. "Our fault? How?" Tobirama asked. "You of all people shouldn't even ask that. You knew he was considering to be the hokage and you knew he was at the window that day. That's why you said those things".

Tobirama didnt reply to that and just looked the other way again. He knew she was right and was to blame for this. "And you hashirama. How dare you just let him leave! I thought you were suppose to be his friend! You could've stopped him!" Diane said. Hashirama knew she was right. He couldve stopped him. "And now I'm truly all alone again. Just like before" Diane said quietly. "Diane I'm sor-". "Get out". "Diane pl-" "GET OUT! LEAVE ME ALONE AND DONT COME BACK TO THIS ROOM! I HATE THE BOTH OF YOU AND THIS STUPID VILLAGE!" she yelled as she cried. Tobirama and hashirama quickly left the room.

"She really is something" Tobirama said walking away from the door with his arms crossed. Hashirama just sat down by the door and listened to diane crying. "I should've stopped him. Why didnt I?" Hashirama mumbled to himself before getting up and leaving.

After that day hashirama and tobirama didnt visit like they were told. But they both were worried about her so they would ask the nurses how shes doing. Everyday was the same. She wouldn't eat or talk. She would just spend her days crying until she fell asleep. The two senjus didnt know what to do.

"Maybe we should try talking to her again" Hashirama said as he looked up at his younger brother. "You heard her. She hates us. She dosnt want us near her" tobirama replied. "Yea but she needs to eat or she'll die from starvation" Hashirama said and he sighed. "I know" Tobirama said as he looked down. After hearing the words "I hate the both of you" from diane that day he blamed himself for what happened and what's happening constantly.

He even started spending days and nights looking for clues as to where madara might have gone but found nothing. "Let's try to talk to her again. Even if she hates us she needs to eat" Tobirama said. His older brother nodded and they went to Diane's room.

Tobirama knocked on the door and then went in with his older brother  following. He closed the door and they both went to the sides of the bed. Diane's eyes slowly started to open and she blinked before looking at the two senju.

"Do you have trouble hearing? I said not to come back" she said. Her voice  was barely audible and it showed she was loosing strength. "Diane please eat. We know you cant die but you'll turn into a sack of bones! Please madara would want you to!" Hashirama said sounding like he was going to cry. His words replayed in Diane's head. "He would want me to eat huh?" She thought . The room went silent until she spoke. "Fine. I'll eat". The two senju thought they were hallucinating because it sounded like diane agreed to eat.

"What did you say?" Tobirama asked as he moved closer to her. "Dont make me say it again" She said. The two senjus heard that. mintues later hashirama carried a tray that had a bowl of hot soup and a couple pieces of bread and water on it. He undid the wood that held diane and tobirama helped sit her up. He could feel how much weight she lost since she wasnt eating. Hashirama set the tray onto her lap and the two senju just stared at her as she picked up the bread and held it to her lips and take a bite.

Diane took a couple more bites of her bread before she looked up and realized the two were still staring. "You two just gonna watch me the whole time?" She asked as she took a sip of water. "H-huh oh.. sorry we just want to make sure you eat enough". "I'll eat all of it". Diane reassured the senju. "Ok then well be back in a while to check on you" Hashirama said as the two left the room.

Diane then started eating her soup. when she was half way done she she felt as if someone was watching her. She looked at the window when a guest of wind flew in a leaf with a hole in the middle. She smiled as she remembered madaras leaf. She then ate the rest of her food.