𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

It's been 3 years since the last time madara saw hashirama. And in those  years madara's changed. Hes gotten more serious and focused on training with dianes sword but it only make sense because sooner or later the uchiha and senju were going to battle again.

"Darling do you need help?" Diane asked while seeing madara struggle putting his armour on. "I cant reach back there". Hearing this diane quickly got up and went to help him. When they finished they made there way to the front gates. "Alright diane you can transform now." Madara said with a smile on his face and she nodded. The clan knew she would need to transform now before leaving to battle so the whole clan eyes were on here. Some of them never seen her transform or her sword form.

Diane started glowing then floated and took the shape of her pitch black sword. Madara grabbed it knowing he wont touch the spot to make her go into human form. He's trained day and night to make sure that wouldn't happen. Madara strapped the sword on his back and made his way to his group.

~~\\\~~\\\~~~\~~~\

"Tch". Madara was currently face to face with hashirama battling him. He noticed most of his men were dying but did not give up hope. After that battle the fighting never ended. They fought each other almost day after day. In the time madara and hashirama wernt fighting he only trained meaning he spent less time with both Izuna and diane. He learned many new jutsu but none that matched the strength of Diane's sword.

"Darling?" Diane wanted to go walk along the stream with madara to relax a bit before he went back to fighting. "What do you want women?" madara said as he threw his shuriken at the training wood dummy "Can we walk along the stream? It's been forever since we did anything together that dosnt involve fighting" she said and lowered her head. Madara barely talks to her anymore and only uses her sword. She hoped he would notice what hes been doing but he hasn't.

"Cant you see I'm doing something right now?" He replied as if he was irritated. "Yes I see but you need some time to relax. Its constant fighting day and ni-" diane quickly stopped talking when a shuriken flew past her. "Be quiet girl. I have to fight constantly or the uchiha will loose against the senju" Madara snapped at her. Diane was shocked he would do that. "Oh..ok then. I'll be in my room" She stated then quickly walked away. Madara eyes were glued to her back until he couldnt see it anymore then turned back to training.

~~\~\\\\~~~~~~

It was another day of fighting between the senju and uchiha. Neither Madara or diane made an effort to talk to each other after what happend. She would just stay in her sword form lying somewhere till madara found her. Izuna noticed this and thought it was best to stay out of it.

Time flew by fast and both madara and and hashirama became respected clan leaders. Other clans took notice of madaras and Diane's duo and were nicknamed the uchiha reaper because madara was a killer by instinct and the sword he wielded is like the scythe of the reaper. No one could escape their death with them.

Madara and hashirama were currently in battle again. Diane of course watching and guiding him from inside the sword. She noticed Izuna was nowhere to be found and started to look around to find him battling tobirama senju.

Izuna ran forward and activated his sharingan causing tobirama to close his eyes. Izuna then kicked him and punched the senju back. "Good job!" Diane thought as she watched. She then turned back and focused on hashirama.

It was a few moments before both diane and madara heard something get sliced. Both turned to see Izuna coughing up blood. Madara ran towards him and he touched the spot to Diane's human form. "Izuna!" Diane and madara said at the same time and went to help him up. "Hang in there! I swear I'll save you!" Madara said. Diane started to rage with anger but for Izuna sake she held it back.

She and madara both help him up ready to go when hashirama jump in front of them then raised his sword. "Hashi-" madara started but was interrupted. " MOVE! YOU BASTARD!" Diane yelled. "Madara...you cannot defeat me" Hashirama started. Now that did it. Diane let go of Izuna and darted in front of hashirama. She punched him in the stomach him flying a few feet back. "Madara hurry and take Izuna!" Madara hesitantly nodded then grabbed a smoke bomb throwing it down and leaving. Diane then threw a smoke bomb and retreated as well.

I'm trying my best with the fighting parts. :)