𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 30

Diane continued doing her assassination request at night every day. She only took breaks when she was either sick or badly wounded which rarely happened. She continued to visit madaras grave and just sit at it. Though since that day the presence of someone else being there watching her never left. After a couple more visits and the same feeling diane got annoyed so she decided to catch them.

Diane was sitting at the grave as usual but the thing is it wasnt actually diane it was her shadow clone. When tobirama was alive he taught diane one jutsu because she begged him for days. He thought the easiest would be the shadow clone and it took months for her to perfect it and she did.

The real diane sat on a high tree watitng for someone to show up. After about 25 mintues diane spotted a figure walking near a tree a few feet from the shadow clone diane. This person had long black hair and wore a mask with a 3 swirved lines on it. Diane grabbed her sword and jumped down behind him. She then put the sword against his neck.

"Who are you?" He didnt say anything. "Why have you been watching me?" Diane asked more aggressive. He didnt answer. Diane started to get angrier by the second. She walked up behind him and grabbed his hair then pulled him down and pushed the sword in his neck. Whoever this was was around madaras height.

"You know.. I really dont wanna have to kill you. You have such pretty hair I'm sure the girls would love it". Diane whispered in their ear as she slowly stroked their hair. She felt whoever it was shiver slightly. Diane held her sword harder at their neck hard enough to draw blood.

"Fine then". Diane said as she held up her sword ready to kill them but before she could she heard a noise and then they disappeared. A moment later they reappeared a few feet in front of her now with a sword.

"Ah so you went to get your swo-". Diane stopped as she looked at the sword. It was familiar. She looked closer at it and saw the end said m+d with the uchiha Crest. That was madaras old sword. How did this person get it and why did they have it.

Diane slowly looked up at the person and held her sword out at them. "How and where did you get that sword". Diane asked as she had a killer look on her face. "Would you really like to know?". Diane heart stopped for a moment. Her eyes widened. That voice....it was his.... she hadn't heard it in centuries yet she still remembered how deep his voice was. But he was dead the bond between them had broken.

Diane started to visibly shake but stopped as she gripped her sword. "Why.. how..dont toy with me! Who the hell are you!" Diane yelled. "I am madara uchiha". He said in madara voice. Diane boiled with anger and darted for this person. How dare he use his name so freely. Diane swung her sword at his neck but it passed right threw him.

Diane jumped back. "I see. So this and that thing that made you disappear is your ability. Well I got some news for you. For someone who's been by madaras side from when he was young ill tell you hes never once possessed the ability to do that". Diane said. "Well if you were by his side the whole time why did you let him die". He said in madaras voice.

Diane's eyes widen and she started to shake violently. No she wouldnt cry. not for this clown that has nothing better to do than pretending to be madara. "You dont know anything so shut up!" Diane yelled as she appeared in front of him she punched and he dodged. He grabbed the arm she swung with and she then kicked him in the stomach sending him flying a few feet.

A sword from their direction came flying at diane but as soon as it was close to hitting her face she caught it between her finger and snapped it causing it to break into pieces. She saw the person getting up from where she kicked him and waisted no time. "Godess light whip of judgement!" Then a golden rope appeared in Diane's hand. She whipped it at the person and it grabbed tightly onto them.

Diane pulled them to her and when they came their mask stopped inches from Diane's face. "Gotcha" diane said with a straight face. Diane pulled back and started walking circles around the person. " Did you have fun? I didnt. what I wanna know is how you got that sword. It belong to someone very dear to me. Someone who died centuries ago. And from the way you put it somehow you know who he was to me and how he died". Diane said as he stopped in front of the person.

She stared at the mask then ripped it harshly off his face. It was a boy. The side of his face was scared. So it wasnt him. For a slight second diane hoped it was madara. Diane slapped him then She took the sides of his face in one hand and brought it down so she could look dead in his eye. "Who do you think you are?" Diane whimpered as she tried to hold her tears back but failed. The boy eyes widened.

"Do you know how much pain I've been through! How dare you take the identity of my darling!" She yelled in his face as tears streamed down. "How do you even know what his voice sounds like! How dare you confuse me like that! I should kill you right now!" The boy just continued to look at diane.

"Who the hell are you?! And if you say my darlings name I swear I'll kill you where you stand!". Diane said as the ropes on him tightened.

"My name is obito uchiha". He said in a different voice. Diane let go of his face and took a step back. "Obito uchiha. Before I kill you I want answers. why were you claiming to be my darling. how did you get his sword." Diane said. "He told me to". He said. Diane slapped him again.

"My darlings been dead for 3 centuries. Hes not immortal and you dont look immortal either so how could he possibly have told you!?" Diane yelled.

"Because madara uchiha is alive".