𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 23

It's been 4 hours since tobirama brought diane to her room and tied her up. Hashirama locked himself in his office while tobirama watched over diane. Tobirama was currently watching diane sleep remembering what she yelled not to long ago.

"You'll kill everyone in the village huh?" He thought. There then was a knock at the door. Tobirama walked over to open it and there stood a depressed looking hashirama. "Big brother" he said letting him in the room the closing the door.

"She still hasn't woken up yet" Hashirama said looking at diane. "I did hit her harder than I anticipated" Tobirama responded. Hashirama walked over to diane and looked over her. She looked at peace like she needed to escape reality with sleep. Tobirama joined his brother.

After a few minutes of staring Diane's hand twitched. Her eyes slowly opened and that caught the two senju off guard.
She blinked a couple times then looked around the room. Her eyes then fell upon the two senju. She stared at them until she remembered what happened and how madara was now dead. Diane then started to cry.

Hashirama just looked away and tobirama continued staring at her. "Diane..I understand what you think I did was wrong but it needed to be done. Madara threatened the peace of this village and as hokage I couldnt just stand by and let him. So much work was put into the village. It's very precious to me" Hashirama said.

"Precious...are the people of this village precious to you? I also had someone precious to me! An uchiha! Possessed by evil!" Diane yelled as she looked at tobirama directly. "But he was the only one who accepted me for who I was! He didnt just view me as a weapon! He was the only one to treat me as a person! His name is madara uchiha. That is the name of the man you killed!" Diane cried as she yelled.

Hashirama and his brother stayed quiet and listened. "I've had enough of this! I'm leaving this village". Hashirama eyes widened. Could he really be doing something wrong that she said the exact same words madara did before he left. "Diane I cant do that you have to sta-". " You sealed away my powers and you killed my darling what else could you get from me?!" Diane replied.

Tobirama sighed and began to speak. "Diane please listen to what my elder brother has to sa-". "Shut the hell up! You and your conspiracy theories about the uchiha are the main reason my darling did what he did!" She snapped at him.

Tobirama couldnt even argue back. He knew she was right and felt guilty about it. He then went silent. Diane soon stopped crying and looked outside from the window. "Leave me alone and dont come back. Dont send food because I wont eat it. I dont trust you or a single word that comes out of your filthy mouths" she said. Hashirama and tobirama slowly nodded and left.

Days passed and the two senjus hasn't visited diane like they were told. They did send food which returned from her untouched. More days passed and diane still wouldnt eat and the senjus haven't once talked to her. They didnt know what to say. Tobirama and his older brother were currently in the hokages room sitting in silence. "I'm gonna go talk to her" Tobirama said as he darted out the door before hashirama could say anything.

Diane was looking at the clouds remembering conversations madara and her held in the past. She missed him. His laugh his smile. Diane was snatched from her thought when there was a knock on the door. As usual diane ignored it and didnt even look that way.

The door opened and tobirama walked in with a tray and closed the door. He walked over to diane who didnt spare him one look. He set the tray down on the table beside the bed. He then proceeded to untie diane which finally cause her to look at him.

When he was finished he grabbed diane from under her arms and sat her up against the wall. He frowned when he felt how skinny she became from not eating. The whole time diane didnt say anything to stop tobirama.

He then picked up the tray and carefully set it on Diane's lap. "Eat it" He said. Diane looked down at the tray. There was a bowl of soup, water, and some pieces of bread. Diane stared at it. "I'm not eating thi-" she was forced to stop talking as something was forced into her mouth. It was bread.

She looked up to see tobirama. He had a look she never seen on his face before. A look of sadness and guilt. "Eat it" He said again. Diane held the bread in her mouth for a few moments before slowly chewing it. Tobirama felt her chewing so he grabbed her hand to let her hold the bread.

He grabbed a chair and sat down and watched diane eat. She was chewing slowly which meant she didnt have much strength. Tobirama frowned. "Im..sorry things ended up like this" he said. Diane's eyes widened as she looked up. He knew his apology would be worthless to her but he felt he should say it. She was right after all. If he hadn't said those things about madara and the uchiha and protested against him becoming hokage he wouldnt of left the village.

Tobirama looked up and met the gaze of diane. They just stared at each other for a while before diane mumbled "ok". When diane was finished eating tobirama took they tray and layed diane back down. He didnt tie her back up because he knew she coudlnt run away if she wanted to. She could barely move herself with the strength she had.

Tobirama grabbed the tray and walked towards the door. Diane closed her eyes. "Thank you". She said. Tobirama turned around and nodded before leaving. He then went to tell hashirama about everything who was surprised she thanked him. after that day tobirama brung diane food everyday and sat her up so she could eat. He was doing it till she got better and was able to do it herself. It was the least he could do for her.