𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

"If you did then you are now my master".

"Master?" Madara questioned. He obviously beyond confused and diane could tell. "If you would get off of me and let me explain I'm sure you wont be confused". "You think I'm stupid? Why would I let you go just for you to attack me?".

"I assure you I wont attack you. In fact I'm here to protect you not harm you". The girl gave a genuine smile. Madara thought about it for a second. "Shes small and skinny.. I could just snap her like a twig if she attacked me or tried to run". Madara hesitantly let her go but kept both of his eyes glued to her. "thank you. Now let me explain who I am and why I'm here and how your now my master". Madara just stayed quiet and kept his eyes on her ready to attack if she tried anything.

"Like I stated before my name is Diane. However I go by the war godess diane. That is because I am a godess from a different world". Madara eyes slightly widened. "I came here in search of a new master because my previous master...he...died unfortunately. So I left my world and I guess I was dropped here and the sword you found was my true form". Madara just nodded after every couple mintues and listened.

"When you touched my sword you created a bond between the two of us that can only be severed by two things." "And what are those two things?" Madara asked. "Well...I cannot be killed in this world by a human or human created weapons because I am a godess. But..if I'm in my sword form and the sword is broken I will die".

Madara stared at the girl for a few seconds then just nodded his head. "And the second way?" He said. "The other way is if you die. But that will not happen. As long as I'm here no one can hurt you because I will protect you. It is my duty to you as my master."

"You sure are confident" Madara huffed while crossing his arms. "That is why I was given the nickname the war godess diane. In my world I'm the strongest in both my human and sword form. Every war we've been in we took victory solely because of me. I am the ultimate weapon". Madara just gave a "hn". "However..I do not wish to only be viewed as a weapon. I want to accepted for who I am and to be treated like any human".

Madara gave her a look of sorry but quickly went back to his regular expression. "From the looks of it your young and weak. In order to use me in my sword form you must become stronger". He quickly got upset from her calling him weak. "Weak? I'm not weak I'm stronger than half the adults in my clan!".

"You'll have to teach me about this world because I do not know what a clan is. Oh and I am only visible to you and your the only one who can hear me in my human form but if you wish it I can become visible to others and they can hear me. So I think that wraps up everything you need to know about me."

The two got up from where they were sitting and looked at each other. She was shorter than him, looked, and dressed differently than anyone hes ever meet before but that wouldn't change anything.

"NII-SANNNN". Madara recognized that voice. It was Izuna. He looked at diane and noticed she was in a defensive stance. "Its okay it's just my younger brother coming to find me. I've been out here a couple hours". "Oh you have a younger brother? That's nice."

"How is it nice?". "I was not born with siblings." "Why?". "It was not permitted. I wasnt allowed to have a close relationship with anyone. My people thought it would affect my skills and decisions".

Madara sensed Izuna getting close and sensed other chakras. He thought about not letting his clan know about diane simply out of fear they would use her as a weapon for their use. "Can you go back into your sword form? I dont want my clan to know about you yet". "Of course master". Diane said as she bowed to him. Madara gave a disgusted look to that. "Stop with the master and bowing stuff. You can call me anything but that". "Ok..how about darling?"
"Yes yes anything but master" He said.

Diane nodded her head then warned madara about touching her to wake her from her form. He nodded and she turned back into a sword. Madara took the sword and strapped it on his back. He knew he would soon have to explain where its from but that didnt bother him. When he was ready he made his way to Izuna and the others.

Wooooow. Ok that was longer than I expected but hey we got the meeting and introductions out of the way finally. Now this is like acually where the story like starts starts. The next chapter will start off years later and they grew up but only to the age when madara meets hashirama at the river.