𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

Its been a few weeks since diane and madara met hashirama and in that time alot has happened. Izuna and the uchiha clan found out about dianes existance when one day she was visible in her human form sitting in madaras room when his father came in and saw her. It didnt take long before the news got to every uchiha. Madara had to explain who she was and why she was there and why he hid her. They were a bit cautious about how she looked and her ability to turn into a sword but suprisingly they all understood and promised they wouldn't use her as a weapon but she would need to go out on the battlefield with them.

"Izuna come back here!!!" diane screamed while chasing a laughing izuna around the house. Since diane's existsnce was discovered izuna and her became like brother and sister. They always played pranks on each other but this time izuna got her good. "You better hurry and catch me oneesan!" izuna yelled while running towards his big brother madara. Izuna was going to tell him that diane liked him as a prank because he wanted to see them together.

Izuna finally found his big brother in the garden and ran up to him. "nii-san!!" izuna said while jumping onto madara. "Hey izuna whats up?". "nii-san i have something important to tell you!" izuna said with a wide grin. "what is it?" As izuna was about to open his mouth diane jumped on top of both him and madara.

"Dont belive a word that comes out of his mouth darling!" diane screamed while she covered izuna mouth with her hand. Madara got both of them off him and stood up. "What is going on?" madara asked with an aggrivated look. "Izuna was going to tell you that i like you as a prank" diane said as she slowly got up from izuna and uncovered his mouth. Madara then glared at izuna and crossed his arms. "Izuna what is she talking about?".  "nii-san shes always calling you darling! and onneesan is really pretty i wouldnt be surprised if she did like you!" izuna pouted.

Madara let out a tierd sigh and just when he was about to say something his father came from behind the corner. "madara, izuna, diane what would have you three so rowdy?" he asked with a questioning look. "Izuna and his pranks oto-san" madara answered. "Izuna?" he glared at his youngest son. " im sorry" izuna sadly  said. Diane just giggled and ruffled his hair.

"Madara and diane i have a task for you". Both diane and madara nodded and recieved what the task was. they were to go and collect rocks from the stream to put around the fire for tonights event. They then set off for the stream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think this should be enough darling." they've been at the stream collecting rocks for about 4 hours. Madara nodded his head in agreement at diane. "Yea we should head back". madara and diane walked side by side together pulling the cart of rocks in the forest by the stream. 

Madara was looking at the stream and noticed a familar hair color and style. "Its hashirama" he mumbled. "where?" diane asked looking around. madara then stopped right behind him and pointed out. It was in fact hashirama. "He looks upset" diane said earning a nod from her master. Madara then let go of the cart handle and started walking his way. Diane did the same and followed him.

They both walked up behind him. "Hey, long time no see! um...". She slightly giggled because madara is always forgetful when it comes to remembering names. "Its hashirama". he replied. "Oh. so, hashirama... you seem awfully down. what happended?". madara said. He didnt reply and that upset diane. "oi brat" she said. Hashirama turned his head at the new voice. Diane made herself visible without madaras permission and walked in front of him then croched down so she was face to face with him.

She glared into hashiramas eyes for a few moments then in a blink of an eye diane grabbed the front of his hair and slammed his face into the ground. " diane!" madara yelled. She picked his head up but his hair were still in her fist. "Listen here brat. i dont tolerate direspect towards my darling. when he talks to you you answer and if you try to attack him" she leaned closer to where her lips slightly brushed agaisnt his ear. "Ill kill you." she forcefully let go of his head making him stumble back and she walked back to madara.

Both madara and hashirama was shocked by this girls action. " o-oh.." was all hashirama could say. so many thoughts flooded his head. "Who is this?  And why does she give off this killer aura.. and wait darling?!". Hashirama then remembered madaras question. He turned back around to look at the stream. "Im fine" he said. "Liar... you can talk to me you know". Diane just stood there and glared. "Its fine".

"Come on tell me". "I said its nothing." "Hey stop dragging this out. I promise ill listen". After a few moments hashirama turned around crying. He then told madara and diane about his brother dying. madara aslo opened up to him about his brothers while diane just sat and observed. After a while of talking madara and hashirama said there goodbyes and diane and madara headed home.